Stockman Sunday picture show

xK788je.jpg

You are right about the ink, Rob!!!

That's a nice 2-blade, yourself!! I don't know why there aren't more of those! Mine is/was a safe queen, (sold!:() but I'd love to carry one regularly!!;)
I need to start carrying mine, I was hooked on a 2 blade congress for a long time, this one needs it's turn in the pocket :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever seen an Uncle Henry that color. I'm used to seeing the tan-ish/brown Stagalon color.
I’ve posted it several times so I ASSUMED everyone here was familiar with it (and you where assuming gets you!). It is an Uncle Henry 834UH that Herman Williams modded in 2013, he removed the Delrin handles, replaced them with red stag, and polished the blades. Sorry for the confusion. OH

I’ve posted it several times so I ASSUMED everyone here was familiar with it (and you where assuming gets you!). It is an Uncle Henry 834UH that Herman Williams modded in 2013, he removed the Delrin handles, replaced them with red stag, and polished the blades. Sorry for the confusion. OH
Hey, that's OK. And that picture has nothing to do with my confusion.:)

Fishin1635, it's interesting that the shield is at such an angle! Is that factory original? Beautiful bone and jigging.

Back