Stockman Sunday picture show

Happy Easter folks! OH
Schrade_Uncle_Henry_897UH.jpg

Love those old Uncle Henrys OH!

I've had this pic on here before, but I carried the 885 on the bottom every day for about 30 years, and buying a new pocket knife never even crossed my mind. How times have changed!:)

Yep. Ain't that the truth. I carried an LB7 for decades. Work knife, cause all I did was work....

Love those old Uncle Henrys OH!

Yep. Ain't that the truth. I carried an LB7 for decades. Work knife, cause all I did was work....
Agree with you both; I carried a couple daily (an OT and an UH, both small stockman) for 18 years - losing the last one in 2005, and then discovering they had moved offshore, ignited my accumulation instinct - now my cup runneth over! OH

Agree with you both; I carried a couple daily (an OT and an UH, both small stockman) for 18 years - losing the last one in 2005, and then discovering they had moved offshore, ignited my accumulation instinct - now my cup runneth over! OH
Old Timer stockmans were really popular around here in the 70's & 80's. I had my Uncle Henry, so I never bought an OT. Because, you know, who needs two pocket knives!!!???:)

Two Old Timer's:
858 "Schrade+" and a 8OT* with 1095 blades. (both are "grail knives" I am lucky to have. The 8OT is in my pocket.)

Two Imperial:
Imperial - Frontier "Double Eagle"* ("Imperial Stainless" on the tang stamps rather than "Schrade+")
and a Imperial (hollow bolster) Bicentennial*. (1095 blades)
IMG_20240407_102529.jpg
*Three of eight contenders for my 2024 KOTY. 😳
It is going to be ... "difficult" ... to pick a single KOTA this year ... even if one KOTA per pattern ... 🤨

Last edited:
Back