Swamp Rat Proudly Introduces The Bog Runner ........ Coming Sunday February 5, 2023 At 9PM Eastern

VooDooWitchDoctor

The Bog Runner is coming Sunday February 5, 2023 @ 9PM Eastern to the Busse Combat website.

The Bog Runner is yet another addition to the Lab Rat series, featuring a stonewashed .180" thick slab of 50100B ball bearing steel from Sharon Steel. Heat Treated to 59-61 Rc making it ideal for both toughness and excellent edge holding. The Full-Height Flat Grind makes the Bog Runner extra slicey for all of your cutting tasks.

The trail point makes an ideal knife for camping or as a day-hiker. Fitted with a black canvas micarta handle and a small choil for ease of sharpening.

As an option, you can choose to have a modified Penetrator tip applied to the blade. The addition of the Penetrator tip lowers the point to make for more efficient stabbing. This is an ideal defensive/fighting blade that will threaten any soup can or other difficult materials you may need to poke a hole in.

With the balance point directly behind the index finger the Bog Runner is fast and easy to deploy.

The Bog Runner is clearly a blade that any Swamp dweller will enjoy for years to come!

Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 10.1"

Blade Length: Approx. 5 1/2"
Blade Thickness: Approx .180"

Blade Steel: American Made 50100B
Hardness: 59-61 Rc
Bevel: Full-Height Flat Grind
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Handles: Black Canvas Micarta

Price- $148.95

1675291615330.png

Price with optional Penetrator tip- $158.95

1675291615394.png

Very nice, and I love the price. I didn't buy the last one with this steel, but I'm definitely buying one of these with a penetrator tip. I look forward to trying out this new steel.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Ratmandu saber grind in this steel 🙂👍👍
But one or two of these will do

I will definitely pick one of these up and actually will run through a Bog with it seeing as my hidden hideout is in an old Bog and it's a hell of a hike

I am quite intrigued....
It is going to be difficult to decide which tip to get. And no, I'm not getting one of each. I already have a bunch of Ratmandus. Counting all the variants, I just might be approaching the magic 27 on 'mandus.

Back