Taggedout...thoughts?

The orange wasn't ideal but it seems to have dimmed a bit after carrying it for a while now. I am waiting on some good aftermarket stuff to hit the streets. If not I will dye them myself.
Don’t forget to post a picture.

Post # 1!!

I've had mine for a week or two now, carried it on a couple of hikes, and I am pleased with it. I bronzed all the hardware on mine, and threw a regular clip on it because I'm not a fan of deep carry (still need to drop a line to BM for an extra screw). At first (due to the light weight most likely) it didn't quite flick and drop the way I like my AXIS locks to do, and I couldn't really find that sweet spot between smooth to my liking and blade play, but after I disassembled it to bronze the hardware it magically went back perfectly with no further dialing in necessary 🤷‍♂️.

VB2cfqp.jpg

mdRc9bT.jpg

ndUZlCo.jpg

K3LZ6Li.jpg

YxLpaiM.jpg

Handled one at Cabellas yesterday. The thin blade stock was the first thing that caught my attention. Coupled with the tall blade this thing has to be an impressive slicer.

I ordered the Carbon Fiber scales from VotixEDC from down-under on September 26th and received them the other day. Fit and finish are excellent, I will get some real world experience this weekend in handling and working. It has been awhile since I have handled relatively smooth CF scales on a knife, I am really hooked (spoiled) on the contoured and biased Unlocked Composite Scales that I have on my Bugout, Elementum, Banter and Baby Banter. Maybe they will do a Taggedout in the future?
What do you all think?

I ordered the Carbon Fiber scales from VotixEDC from down-under on September 26th and received them the other day. Fit and finish are excellent, I will get some real world experience this weekend in handling and working. It has been awhile since I have handled relatively smooth CF scales on a knife, I am really hooked (spoiled) on the contoured and biased Unlocked Composite Scales that I have on my Bugout, Elementum, Banter and Baby Banter. Maybe they will do a Taggedout in the future?
What do you all think?

Glad to see someone solved the orange "problem" with class :) I agree about UC Bias scales and will buy a Tagout as soon as UC hooks us up!

Glad to see someone solved the orange "problem" with class :) I agree about UC Bias scales and will buy a Tagout as soon as UC hooks us up!
Yes, you should know that you are the one that hooked me up with UC scales on an Elementum that you sold me last April(?). I have been going down that rabbit hole since, I have a lot of rabbit holes.. lol…

Yes, you should know that you are the one that hooked me up with UC scales on an Elementum that you sold me last April(?). I have been going down that rabbit hole since, I have a lot of rabbit holes.. lol…

Ha! That was a nice piece. I still have a Banter with the Bias scales and it's one of those knives that makes me wish I was capable of owning only one. I still need to get my hands on a Baby Banter at some point.

I keep hoping they will make Sage5 LW Bias scales, but that grind on the Tagged Out makes me hope they come first.

Back