The Les George Knives Thread

Yeah, miss that guy.

MgD52dA.jpg

LGMtXmk.jpg

The 0909 is one of my favorite ZTs ever!

Me, too! Got one, and took it to the job site to go to work. Truthfully, I was concerned with the blade being a little "pointy" for a work knife, but it is great. Liked it so much, I bought another to hold back, which is the first time I have ever bought a duplicate knife. Great design, and great execution by ZT.

Robert

I had a talos I sent out to josh at razor edge a few years ago for cerakoting fde scales with armor black blade. I regret trading that probably more then any other

Between my VECPs of various generations, some.VECP flippers, a couple Talos, a few different ProTech Rockeyes, some ZT collabs, and the Spartan Astor and Wilson Eagle, I can certainly say Les is the most represented designer in my collection. Love the Talos especially.

Yeah, it's a necro-thread.lol. It's an "oldy but goodie" though. I would love to try one of Mr. George's real customs. I do have the ZT collaboration, 0909, and it's one of my most prized and favorite folders. I saw the real custom version that the O.P. showed in the first picture and !Man! !She's! a!beauty! of a !knife!. Somehow I doubt I could afford it, even if I could find one 🥴😞

Back