The Les George Knives Thread

IMG_0614.jpeg
IMG_0612.jpeg

Here is a family shot of folders that are here now . Thanks for ccsmith449 ccsmith449 for advising on the non flipper hinderer . First blush itā€™s built like a tank like most everything on this table . Will enjoy testing it out . At this build quality, the XM-18 seems to be a bargain compared to market prices of the other makers .

View attachment 2536271
View attachment 2536274

Here is a family shot of folders that are here now . Thanks for ccsmith449 ccsmith449 for advising on the non flipper hinderer . First blush itā€™s built like a tank like most everything on this table . Will enjoy testing it out . At this build quality, the XM-18 seems to be a bargain compared to market prices of the other makers .
Last year the hinderers were selling like hot cakes over tv. The striders were even worse selling way over tv. At bladeshow Atlanta last year strider was completely emptied out by the early birds. Itā€™s nice that we can now get good deals on both.

LGs were always very reasonable up until a few months ago. Itā€™s all yallā€™s fault for their secondary market price! Thanks fellas!

Last year the hinderers were selling like hot cakes over tv. The striders were even worse selling way over tv. At bladeshow Atlanta last year strider was completely emptied out by the early birds. Itā€™s nice that we can now get good deals on both.

LGs were always very reasonable up until a few months ago. Itā€™s all yallā€™s fault for their secondary market price! Thanks fellas!
Where is this Secondary Market you speak of? šŸ¤£ (unless seeking a MK3 or ESV) Vultures circling and still picking at the bones otherwise. ;)ā˜ ļø

Last edited:
Yā€™all have beaten down my willpower. Just ordered an ESV from USA Made Blade. I like smaller knives and the ESV looks like the best fit for me. Iā€™ll post a picture and thoughts when I get it.
Congratulations bro! The esv is a beast of a small knife. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Yā€™all have beaten down my willpower. Just ordered an ESV from USA Made Blade. I like smaller knives and the ESV looks like the best fit for me. Iā€™ll post a picture and thoughts when I get it.
Nice, I love my ESVs! You are gonna dig it!

Well I've just got the one, as I seem to either just miss out on available LGs I like or be spending my $ on something else that comes along, plus there's less of that to go around in retirement. I pocketed my WC Eagle work knife this morning and had a couple pics left over from the sheetmetal shop so I found this thread and will stick 'em here.

RyRID7T.jpg

0362mqB.jpg

Well I've just got the one, as I seem to either just miss out on available LGs I like or be spending my $ on something else that comes along, plus there's less of that to go around in retirement. I pocketed my WC Eagle work knife this morning and had a couple pics left over from the sheetmetal shop so I found this thread and will stick 'em here.

That's one of the earlier Eagles so it's great to see it's still getting put to use. Awesome knife!

RyRID7T.jpg

0362mqB.jpg
Well if ya only got one, that sure is a great one to have! I know quite a few guys that would kill to have that one!

I just want to give a shout out to vt_jimmay vt_jimmay for remembering my earlier interest in this fantastic knife that landed on my doorstep today!

Attachments

• PXL_20240402_011855945.jpg
    PXL_20240402_011855945.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20240402_011907671.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240402_011907671.MP.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20240402_011912617.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240402_011912617.MP.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 9
Back