The Les George Knives Thread

Had the privilege to kick it with my man Necroanax Necroanax yesterday evening. Drank incredible bourbon and some of the finest brew NC has to offer, and got to talk knives and life for a long while 🍻🍻

I took a handful of photos but this is one of my favorites. Thoroughly enjoyed examining the similarities and differences between our two Rockeyes. Had too much fun nerding out over Les’ knives!!

IMG_7766.jpeg

Here are a couple of bonus shots of my Rockeye since I have not had a chance to show it off here yet! It is a spectacular piece that I am profoundly honored and grateful to own.

IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_7719.jpeg

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend! 🤘

Last edited:
Had the distinct privilege to kick it with my man Necroanax Necroanax yesterday evening. Drank incredible bourbon and some of the finest brew NC has to offer, and got to talk knives and life for a long while 🍻🍻

I took a handful of photos but this is one of my favorites. Thoroughly enjoyed examining the similarities and differences between our two Rockeyes. Had too much fun nerding out over Les’ knives!!

View attachment 2545139

Here a couple of bonus shots of my Rockeye since I have not had a chance to show it off here yet! It is a spectacular piece that I am profoundly honored and grateful to own.

View attachment 2545140

View attachment 2545141

View attachment 2545148

Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend! 🤘
Glad to hear you boys had a great time! Went to a music festival at pisgah brewery to see Marcus King a few years ago. Drank more then my fair share of Pisgah brews! Yall definitely have some great breweries up there!

Back