The Les George Knives Thread

bipZLbR.jpg

Just got this one in. This one is a monkey edge g10 vecp exclusive from 2018. Has been a unicorn of mine since I found out it existed. I’m a big fan of g10 scales due to the grippiness they provide for actual use. Thought it would take forever to find it since I barely could even find a picture of one. Got very lucky last week.

The finish on the blade is a pleasant surprise and looks great in person. You can see the stone wash underneath the finish.

IMG_2644.jpeg

And here it is with its little brother. Both stock from Les!!

IMG_2645.jpeg

Just got this one in. This one is a monkey edge g10 vecp exclusive from 2018. Has been a unicorn of mine since I found out it existed. I’m a big fan of g10 scales due to the grippiness they provide for actual use. Thought it would take forever to find it since I barely could even find a picture of one. Got very lucky last week.

The finish on the blade is a pleasant surprise and looks great in person. You can see the stone wash underneath the finish.

View attachment 2556731

And here it is with its little brother. Both stock from Les!!

View attachment 2556732
Looks Awesome Mitch! As pictured.....I think I like that blade finish even better than any of the DLCs. Glad the price stayed down too!

I like the LG coated blades, the only one I have so far is my Talos, it's almost like a blued classic colt. A deep blue/black that is shiny. A bit of a fingerprint magnet, but very attractive.

Attachments

• PXL_20240422_231817923.jpg
    PXL_20240422_231817923.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20240422_231823463.jpg
    PXL_20240422_231823463.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 4
How would you describe that blade finish? Looks kinda like ZT blackwash
The closest I have to it is a thunderstorm finish on a Emerson.

I asked Les what kind of finish and he said dlc but looks like a wash as you described it. Definitely a finger print magnet. Sounds like it may be similar to your talos.

Back