The Les George Knives Thread

Decided to only keep users from the collection not long ago. I personally prefer g10 for its grip for use so I converted a few. Still have two more to go but here’s the current g10 LGs.

View attachment 2556831
Is it bad to play favorites? For as much as I love the Intrepid Damascus.... the combo of the top one might be my fave. At least on the showside. Can tell they are fresh..........no leather lanyards yet. ;)

Is it bad to play favorites? For as much as I love the Intrepid Damascus.... the combo of the top one might be my fave. At least on the showside. Can tell they are fresh..........no leather lanyards yet. ;)
Haha, that’s right. I ran out, going to Tandy leather tomorrow.

I heard some good things in the LG group on Facebook, but I'm not sure I can do it for a Boker.
I hear you on that, not the first company that comes to mind when shelling out nearly $500 on a folder…
That blue/CF bolster look tho… 🤩 not bad

I hear you on that, not the first company that comes to mind when shelling out nearly $500 on a folder…
I actually don't like that, either. I wish the bolster was something a little different. The two carbon fibers are too similar in color and pattern in my book. Would be different if there was a spacer or something. I also think bronze looks better on black, but that's pure preference I guess. It would have to be really good because that's the price of an LG midtech, and I just have a hard time imagining that Boker/Lionsteel could match Les's midtech.

Wow, would have never thought they would be in that price range. I’d highly suggest just waiting for his new talos to be released for that kind of money.

Wow, would have never thought they would be in that price range. I’d highly suggest just waiting for his new talos to be released for that kind of money.
If Boker had been smart they would have released these after the first Taloses drop and everyone who missed one now wants someone similar and can't wait.

You guys see that blackout Cerakote trench knives were briefly available the other day? I missed out, but they're illegal in my state except for a tiny loophole that's not really much tested. And also I didn't really have $910 to spare.

You guys see that blackout Cerakote trench knives were briefly available the other day? I missed out, but they're illegal in my state except for a tiny loophole that's not really much tested. And also I didn't really have $910 to spare.
I did, besides being outta my price range, just don’t have a clue what I’d do with it other than pull it out occasionally to look at. Would be great for the zombiepocalypse though.

Thanks! 2nd day air via FedEx. I was surprised. I missed the black handled collaboration with Bawidamann at the end of last year so I’m happy I was able to land one on this drop.

Back