The Les George Knives Thread

Excellent shot with great juxtaposition. The XM-7 is a legendary beast.

View attachment 2564422

I picked up a fixed blade VECP earlier this week. It’s one that had intrigued me since I saw it due to the short scales. It feels amazing in hand and the scales make it so the kydex sheath can be extremely thin. I’m really liking it so far and it’s a great size between the fixed SBR and the Magnate. It’s definitely smaller than my VECP folder.

View attachment 2564423 View attachment 2564424
Sweet! I love that it has scales; most I've seen do not. I really appreciate the comparison picture. I wouldn't have guessed it was a tick shorter than the VECP folder. That seems like a nice option for days when you don't quite need the Magnate but still want a fixed blade.

I bought my first ulti-clip a couple of days back for the chisel ground neck knife since I wanted to pocket or waist carry it. I imagine you've already used one, but if not, they work great. The retention is extremely strong and they're a breeze to install.

1000012234.jpg

I love it! The Magnate I have left came with a ulti-clip and it’s worked very well. Very nice add-on for the neck knife.

Thinking about doing another LG challenge. This time challenging myself to carry anything but a LG. Truth be told I’ve rarely carried anything other than a lg since the challenge. Currently have an Emerson on me. Thinking I need to show my other blades some love. Plus some time away from my LGs might make it extra sweet when I put em back in the pocket.

I’m actually going to do a one month challenge of only carrying an Emerson. My first true love. Haven’t carried them at all in the past year or so.

Last edited:
Thinking about doing another LG challenge. This time challenging myself to carry anything but a LG. Truth be told I’ve rarely carried anything other than a lg since the challenge. Currently have an Emerson on me. Thinking I need to show my other blades some love. Plus some time away from my LGs might make it extra sweet when I put em back in the pocket.

I’m actually going to do a one month challenge of only carrying an Emerson. My first true love. Haven’t carried them at all in the past year or so.
I might be in if you allow a ZT Emerson 😁

Gorgeous photos of two amazing monsters. I really like the clip on the Rockeye. Which knife is larger? Hard to tell but looks like the Harpy may be longer.
Here is a quick comparison pic I just took for fun 🙂 I’d say the Harpy is ever so slightly longer than the Rockeye…

I was also surprised to see how similar in overall length the button lock and MK3 are to each other!

IMG_8045.jpeg

Does a Spartan Blades Les George Astor count? If so, I’m about to join the club - just snagged one on the exchange. Let’s see what all this fuss is about. mitchnola mitchnola this is mostly your fault. 😛
IMO, the Astor is a banger of a work/EDC knife. Definitely gets you in the door..... but not on the level of an original (VECP or other direct LG) in action or materials. High probability of it being a Gateway knife to the others though! ;)

Back