The Lone Ranger: 112 Dedication Thread

Just…WOW!
You Sir, have knocked it out of the park. Twice! My goodness. Those are spectacular!
Thank you gentlemen for the complements. I have been so inspired by all the beautiful knives on this forum, I thought I would make the attempt of modifying some of mine. My first one's I rescaled were gifts for my kids. These last few were knives that came from the factory with less than stellar finish so I figured they would be good candidates. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. And what's more, I find it fairly therapeutic.

My all time favorites configuration is a nickel silver frame bareheaded horn and super steel drop point. A good spear point is ok too..

The Ranger is one of my favorite carving knives.
3lQo13Zl.jpg

o7J8EGjl.jpg

Actually, the Ranger is one of my favorite knives period.
xjyDIval.jpg

So I got the new Legacy 112 a few weeks ago but I just got the sheath I wanted for it today! It is soooo nice. Fits like a glove and holds really well. Now I can wear it more in front of me and get it out much quicker. Found it on Etsy for $50 from a guy in Ukraine, made to order. Took about 2 weeks. Now I’m going to get one for my matching 110!

JzzLxij_d.webp
cwEe4ev_d.webp

Edit: sorry, if it’s not obvious, this is a horizontal carry sheath.

Last edited:
Back