Time for a USA Made Blade giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official entry post.

7a19b6fe-1e9e-4a50-b062-f5cd5960b9b5_zpsuzkokysy.jpg

Please note: "official entry post"

806d2812hssurefire0db.jpg~original

Aging Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, 'Your heart would be just below your left breast'.

Later that night......... Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.

Thanks for the chance and generous contest! Good luck to everyone! Lots of great pictures in this thread!

Fixed it for ya.
Official Entry Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG! Click....
(sounds of reloading)

Official entry post.
I don't have a Benchmade, and while most of my knives are US-made, my oldest, most beat up one is a Philippine-made butterfly:
nyKaKDp.jpg

Thanks for the chance Whitty!

Official Entry Post:
These are 2 of my favorite Benchmade models ever made.
6rQcsU0h.jpg

For the halibit, here are a couple of clean jokes, kinda funny and harmless.
Love the Gk philo tailoring joke and the top knife. Which model is that?

Last edited:
Official entry post.
20150417_003119.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's a work horse of a knife.
Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway.

Official entry post:

A guy walks up to a beautiful woman in a supermarket and says "excuse me ma'am, I seemed to have lost my wife in here somewhere do you mind if I talk to you for a couple of minutes?"

The woman, puzzled, asked "why would you need to talk to me?", to which the man replied "because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere".

Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Official entry post

A woman who's trying a new dress on looks at her husband and says "honey this dress makes me look fat, could you give me a compliment to make me feel better? To which the husband replies "You have perfect eyesight honey."

Official entry. This is my grandpas old scout knife I inherited. Thanks for the chance to win! I am telling you about this knife as it is so old it won't let me upload a picture of it as it is better suited to be told as a story...just like when my grandpa used to tell me stories about how he used it to kill bears and slay dragons.

"Official Entry Post" I have an old BenchMade Panther. Can't add pics for some reason. So here's a joke my son told me.

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

"We better get some support before someone thinks we're nuts"

Thanks for the chance to win.

official entry post

My Orange Spyderco Military is my most beat up knife. Too bad the camera didn't pick up as much scratches and cleaned rust spots as there are actually on there!

Thank you so much for this great opportunity!

Thank you for the generosity! This is an "official entry post".

I'm kind of new to the modern knife arena, so my beater is a fixed blade. After more than 50 years of use (yes, by me), I think this one qualifies.

IMG_9803_zpsf2067798.jpg~original

**official entry post**

I only have one Benchmade knife—the 525 pictured below (assuming I did the image embed right).
It hasn't seen much pocket time over the years. For awhile, because I was afraid of losing it (my parents bought it for me back when I graduated college) and most recently because I find it a little too heavy and aggressive looking to EDC given my current work environment. All that said, I love the size and how solid it feels. I don't own a ton of knives, but it's definitely one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back