To the Makers of Things, Show us what you do!

This cute lil Beretta stopped by to get all dressed up:

SGUgo0G.jpg

vtLlzQY.jpg

Remember this duffel bag the wife made:

0W8DP21.jpg

Well she had some left overs and made three shaving kit/dopp bags out of the same leather:

BLLLkmb.jpg

UNsb0fv.jpg

8mpXjeq.jpg

Then she made herself a new prototype crossbody purse:

dYcEDjg.jpg

zjNN2TM.jpg

tuJx46h.jpg

Completely lined with canvas:

jH1Fj2D.jpg

BtQPYRH.jpg

She been busy.

This cute lil Beretta stopped by to get all dressed up:

SGUgo0G.jpg

vtLlzQY.jpg

Remember this duffel bag the wife made:

0W8DP21.jpg

Well she had some left overs and made three shaving kit/dopp bags out of the same leather:

BLLLkmb.jpg

UNsb0fv.jpg

8mpXjeq.jpg

Then she made herself a new prototype crossbody purse:

dYcEDjg.jpg

zjNN2TM.jpg

tuJx46h.jpg

Completely lined with canvas:

jH1Fj2D.jpg

BtQPYRH.jpg

She been busy.
Great looking holster in that Beretta, that's a sweet little pistol. That crossover bag is beautiful, what a great design. The branded ear tag is an awesome touch.

Nicely done, saw some of your engraving in a knife in Blade magazine the other day.

Great looking holster in that Beretta, that's a sweet little pistol. That crossover bag is beautiful, what a great design. The branded ear tag is an awesome touch.

Nicely done, saw some of your engraving in a knife in Blade magazine the other day.
Thank you sir!

Finished our spring works out at the ranch. As a maker its cool to see stuff you made in actual use and hard use. We use to make a lot more cowboy gear items then we do nowadays. We'd found ourselves spread too thin time wise and cut back on some things. A few shots:

SGFK3mX.jpg

The martingale/breast collar on Misty's horse. I didn't make it for her. She bought a horse, saddle and this item from a guy that was getting out of cowboying. Helps to stabilize the saddle on the horse when doing steep climbing or dragging calves to the fire.

7uXBqkU.jpg

The tapaderos (stirrup covers) on Don's saddle. I'd originally made these for my son. But he came up with a design twist that suited him better and so he sold this pair. They really help to keep your feet warmer when the wind is blowing. Good protection from the brush too.

Belt and folder sheath:

Xu4imbu.jpg

Doug's leggings:

vC6Y9RP.jpg

All the belts visible and not in this pic;

92ZcOMw.jpg

Leggings:

GrTQfbk.jpg

OrcJZve.jpg

AxqeaSB.jpg

RpOK3Z0.jpg

Anyhoo fun to see stuff ya made getting used as designed and making the cut so to speak:

IOvYMXT.jpg

Sorry for the pun.

Still having some fun with the chain mail. Just finished making the boss a bracelet :)

View attachment 2181485

View attachment 2181486
Wow that is absolutely beautiful, Mike if ever you were to take an order for those you can name your price. Can't say it enough, that is absolutely beautiful. Would love to know what all is goin on there, birthstones? What are those little buggers inside?

Wow that is absolutely beautiful, Mike if ever you were to take an order for those you can name your price. Can't say it enough, that is absolutely beautiful. Would love to know what all is goin on there, birthstones? What are those little buggers inside?
Didn't even notice at first there was anything in there...your post made me look closer. That's even more awesome!

Thanks John. It was pretty fun to make. The little buggers are crystal beads, but what's kind of cool is the rings hold them in place all by themselves. There were a bunch of color options, but I went with purple for Christina's, and I'm making my mom one for Mother's Day in pink for breast cancer. She's currently kicking it's ass, and I want to cheer her on a bit :)

IMG_2175.jpg

Back