To the Makers of Things, Show us what you do!

Set of cabinets I built for a client that collects rare bourbons. He must have almost 3 -400 bottles.
8IBu6M2.jpeg

AxFazNu.jpeg

7MRLT1S.jpeg
I would be lit if ever ended up there.lol

Set of cabinets I built for a client that collects rare bourbons. He must have almost 3 -400 bottles.
8IBu6M2.jpeg

AxFazNu.jpeg

7MRLT1S.jpeg
Great looking cabinets Scott! That's a hell of a collection right there.
Wow very nice!

Matched set out of charcoal grey water buffalo for Father's Day:

rSUs9Nb.jpg

OScpw68.jpg

atHMP8I.jpg

GniuI5q.jpg

First set we've ever done.

Barney is a maker too. He makes $calves$

WYMvzVI.jpg
That's an awesome set Dave, classy and classic!

You go Barney!

Some cowboy things:

Loop Holsters. I really enjoy building these:

sSe9NSl.jpg

While often thought of as a primarily single action holster they work well for double actions too. I probably make more for double actions then I do for single actions. This one was ordered to fit a Colt 1873 frame and a Smith K frame:

OftwYw5.jpg

iDjOAPo.jpg

WXPCPi5.jpg

For a big Colt Anaconda:

bCt8rfE.jpg

R9Qksga.jpg

Just fun builds. Made a few roper wallets lately too. The wife builds these I was just involved in the designs:

keRfAwT.jpg

8o7Pyfg.jpg

y2oQJaL.jpg

SLXEp2Q.jpg

gHkPet6.jpg

I stopped making leggings a while back. Just really didn't have the time anymore. I built a pair of AZ Bells (Stepins) here lately for a friend. My end of a trade. He left me an old pair that I could take apart for a pattern to get the size right. They are the brown ones hanging on the shelf corner underneath the new light grey one's I built him.

kMxCxJe.jpg

Notice that the old brown ones are heavily creased down the front:

zmntwSs.jpg

My friend said the first thing he was gonna do when he got em home was to soak em in a water trough. He'd then take em out and stack a couple of hay blaes on em till they were dry. Thats what causes the crease. He was very happy with them. This young man manages one of the largest cattle ranches in California. Got em creased:

TwRkxmu.jpg

DwGuvpO.jpg

Last edited:
The wife has been busy. Had several requests for a wine bottle carrier. There is such a thing? We were provided with a catalog and a website to check. Not only is there such a thing but there's bunches of em. She got some ideas and ran with it. So this is her second one. The first she wants to throw away, don't know if she will or not.

This is designed to carry two to three bottles of wine, (well heck whiskey if ya want). The dividers are padded and the flap has magnetic closures. There is a pocket on the front for a folding corkscrew. Body of the bag is a an oiltan and the straps are water buffalo.

WBTk1yr.jpg

YUcTR3O.jpg

X60dH6K.jpg

YSNvYGr.jpg

ayTAm5V.jpg

l5R2lsG.jpg

jMsHTzB.jpg

The magnetic closures are kinda cool. Ya spend some time trying to line em up but after a bit ya learn to just close the flap and they find themselves and snap in place.

Last edited:
Back