Traditionals and Cast Iron Cookware

Here is my smithey which has seasoned up beautifully and my favorite pair of GEC kitchen knives I had the knives re covered in pommele Bubinga and a GEC crest shield along with the GEC double sheath so if I go to someone’s house they travel with me for food prep. Just got the pair back now it’s time to start the patina image.jpg

IMG_20231224_175916021.jpg

Our daughter got sent home from school early on Friday because she came down with whatever childhood illness is being passed around. As a result we had to skip Christmas Eve dinner at the in-law's house consisting of spaghetti and meatballs. She was really bummed about the whole affair... I decided that once I got home from work (picked up a second job a while back, fuel and groceries are freaking murderously expensive for some reason...🙄) I'd make sure she got some. Lodge griddle did the honors on the meatballs.

Opening a new pack of bacon and warming the skillet, then hearing that sizzle on a cold Sunday morning. Craftsman Stockman doing the EDC work today. OH

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpeg
    IMG_1120.jpeg
    726.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1121.jpeg
    IMG_1121.jpeg
    995.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1122.jpeg
    IMG_1122.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Been a month since a post here, we can't have that. Some rump in Cast Iron.

Sx0qeXr.jpg

Thought we needed a boot along. Eggs in a non - stick { eg. well seasoned pan :thumbsup: } cast iron pan, with the hot Beef Tallow spooned over them to just set the yolks. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋. Could feel my arteries clogging up as i had them for breakfast with salt and pepper. 👌👌👌🤠. Have a good week everyone. 🥰.

pdPNykX.jpg

Thought we needed a boot along. Eggs in a non - stick { eg. well seasoned pan :thumbsup: } cast iron pan, with the hot Beef Tallow spooned over them to just set the yolks. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋. Could feel my arteries clogging up as i had them for breakfast with salt and pepper. 👌👌👌🤠. Have a good week everyone. 🥰.

pdPNykX.jpg
Your picture just ruined my Monday morning Pop-Tart - it ain’t worth eat’n now that I have seen those eggs! OH

Back