What are you watching & why? (splain)

Agreed it is..... but I think there's a big pay off!

The assassination scene to me was impressive and if fight scenes follow that tiny bit of choreography.... I'm hooked
I didn't get far enough to see anything worth hanging around for. I'm sure they'll have some good action scenes.

I didn't get far enough to see anything worth hanging around for. I'm sure they'll have some good action scenes.
I agree it's been slower than I expected, but the end of the second episode throws a lead for the rest of the series (I hope doesn't let me down lol)

That's what I was trying to watch last night when the Fire Stick went dead on us. Had to watch last night's episode on iPad.
Good show.
I recently dropped my satellite tv company and am strictly streaming. I got the Apple TV device and it has worked seamlessly for me even with my satellite internet. It comes preloaded with all the apps and you just put your phone near it and it gets all your subscriptions and log ins from there. I guess you have to have an iPhone. But I’m happy with it. I got YouTube live and added Max and ect. for less than half of what I was paying. I was going to go with Hulu live but they use ip address to determine what local channels to give you and Starlink messes it up by changing around too much, but YouTube live just ask what zip code you want the local channels for.

I recently dropped my satellite tv company and am strictly streaming. I got the Apple TV device and it has worked seamlessly for me even with my satellite internet. It comes preloaded with all the apps and you just put your phone near it and it gets all your subscriptions and log ins from there. I guess you have to have an iPhone. But I’m happy with it.
Our old Apple TV device was flawless until a nearby lightning strike sent it to the grave. The Fire Stick pales in comparison...though it is much less expensive and generally sufficient for our needs. Replacement is coming today.

(We have an iPhone, fwiw.)

Well, the new Fire Stick seems to be working well, is snappier and the only hassle was re-logging into a few apps that I bothered with this morning.

$25...not too painful. (Yet.)

We are a streaming only household. We "cut the cord" several years ago. I dislike having to manage so many subscriptions but it generally is hassle free, whereas with a cable or satellite company, changing your package could be an absolute bear unless you were "upgrading". They are always happy to take more of your money but heavens forbid you wanting to save a buck or two.

We use Firesticks and have one set up with each of our TVs. The hardware is cheap - makes them easy to replace but it also means they are prone to shorter life spans.

We are a streaming only household. We "cut the cord" several years ago. I dislike having to manage so many subscriptions but it generally is hassle free, whereas with a cable or satellite company, changing your package could be an absolute bear unless you were "upgrading". They are always happy to take more of your money but heavens forbid you wanting to save a buck or two.

We use Firesticks and have one set up with each of our TVs. The hardware is cheap - makes them easy to replace but it also means they are prone to shorter life spans.
I’ve been using a 4k Roku, coupled with 500mbps internet. Was quite pleasantly surprised at the ability to maintain decent 4k while streaming.

I also really like that many of the newer remotes aren’t IR, nowadays, and don’t require line of sight, or aiming it at the device/sensor. It seems a lot of the newer remotes (including the one for the Roku, as well as the one for the LG TV), are RF-based.

Back