What multi tool, You using today?

mitch13

Gold Member
We have a designated sak thread, why not a multi tool. I like both.
Whether it be a leatherman, swiss tool or whatever your using let's see em.
Please post what it is, as there are plenty of differnent models:D
Leatherman Wave.
GjySO6.jpg

Nice does the croc tool get used much? I haven't handled 1.
Thanks for sharing.
mitch
The Croc gets used once in a while. Normally, if I have to quickly turn a regular screw as it deploys quicker than the Wave or SAK.
Ive only used it a couple of times to pry anything and thats like opening a paint can. LOL!

With the whole stay-at-home thing, I've been doing more stuff around the house, so the little squirt has been regularly teamed up with my SAK executive. its been used to pull staples while recovering a chair, tightening ip a few things and odd jobs here and there. The executive and squirt make a great dynamic duo.

I bought a Leatherman P4 about 4 months ago and despite my complaints of the price its been a fantastic edc. I was skeptical, but I'm a fan.

I really like the one handed opening and the primary spear point blade is a great edc hard use knife.

Did tou customise rhe scissors? Very handy.
I modded a bunch of it. The scissors are from a Victorinox 91mm and were drilled out to fit in the LM Charge instead of the serrated blade which I don't have a use for. I also replaced the eyeglass tool and the internal scissors with a 2nd bit holder which again I find very valuable. Specifically to have both a phillips #1 & 2 in one slot and a Hex #4 & 5 in the other slot. I would like, love (!) to replace the saw with a victorinox saw which I find far superior but I've not worked out yet how to do it.

Back