What multi tool, You using today?

Skeletool past couple of days, just needed the basics.
FyBO5B.jpg

Last edited:
I dug out my T4 yesterday and decided to give it some love. I clipped it on my right back pocket. I noticed it being there yesterday, but today not so much. I’m always carrying Vics in my front right, so it’s gonna take some getting used to. One bonus, my front pocket isnt feeling so cluttered.

Lee D
Read your thoughts in the perfect multi tool thread.
Might have to pick up 1 day.
Mitch

Last edited:
In a couple years of using my Rebar I found that the handles were least comfortable when using the pliers (...when I want them to be most comfortable) and that I often wished I had more screwdriver options. So I picked up a Charge Plus -- after much weighing of the various options! -- and immediately put it to use clamping together some garden fence. What a fantastic tool this is!

a6RP9he.jpg

I did a bit of knife maintenance this morning, and while I prefer a dedicated Wiha driver for handle screws I generally bust out my main multitools -- the Cybertool S and Charge Plus -- for other stuff. Today's maintenance involved them both. :)

nB2ZeIb.jpg

Last edited:
I did a bit of knife maintenance this morning, and while I prefer a dedicated Wiha driver for handle screws I generally bust out my main multitools -- the Cybertool S and Charge Plus -- for other stuff. Today's maintenance involved them both. :)

nB2ZeIb.jpg
Nice pair.
How are the bits on the cybertool?

How are the bits on the cybertool?

So far so good. I've had it for about a year and used it from time to time for light tasks like this; I'm by no means a heavy user. I mainly use the Phillips bits, and I love that the shank is so long and can be locked at 90' or 180'. (Well, not locked -- but you know what I mean.)

So far so good. I've had it for about a year and used it from time to time for light tasks like this; I'm by no means a heavy user. I mainly use the Phillips bits, and I love that the shank is so long and can be locked at 90' or 180'. (Well, not locked -- but you know what I mean.)
I've always been curious about if it would work well.
Thanks for sharing.
Mitch

Back