What multi tool, You using today?

I had to replace some rotten pickets yesterday. I had a T-25 in my drill, but bumped into some old T-20's I had used to do repairs years ago. No problem, I had a T-20 on me....

FCDl1q3.jpg

Hi Murphy, The handle of the OPINEL in the photo above is French Plane wood and is common to the South of France. The most common wood you would find on an OPINEL is Beech.

Last edited:
As posted earlier, my go-to/EDC multitool is an orange-colored Leatherman Juice S2. When wearing jeans it rides in the watch pocket. When wearing Tru-Specs it rides in one of the small thigh pockets. And it gets used almost every day.

0HuUUdh.jpg

It is an essential component of my everyday-carry gear which includes, in addition to billfold and car keys, a large bandana and a Bic lighter in an Exotac case. A small button compass is attached to the Exotac case, and lighter/compass rides in a velcro-topped knife pouch.

Last edited:
A SURGE with a pocket clip! Been there, done that! And I'm sure I'll do it again on occasion. T-A
Lol yeah, you definitely know it’s there in your pocket. Depending on what I’m doing, I may carry it in the sheath because I keep a few extra tools onboard (small adjustable wrench, 3’ tape measure, Olight i1R 2 EOS, small marker, bit kit, and T-shank hack saw and file), clipped to a belt loop with a carabiner.

Back