Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

No, but in theory I’m tracking its progress on a rather sketchy tracking website. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that it will probably never arrive. I recommend avoiding redpocketknives.com
Anything yet? They quote I think an 8-10 day delivery time.

The vastness of their stock and staggering prices are an attractive lure....but why are all their stock pictures taken from GPKnives? Are they associated, odd? However, if you used Paypal you should be able to get your money back.

Got curious. This is copied directly from that website’s "About Us" page:

Our Story
We’re a women’s fashion and lifestyle brand with a modern laidback sense of style, an easy-going attitude and a positive outlook on life. Traditional Pocket Knives Sales was founded in 2003 by , an Aussie so traumatised by her first experience of a northern hemisphere winter that she started designing her own wardrobe for those long cosy nights escaping the British weather. From one woman and a laptop, Traditional Pocket Knives Sales has grown rapidly over the past 17 years into a brand that truly reflects our antipodean roots.

😳😳😳

I was looking at a site for Boker knives a few days ago with similar low, low prices, huge availability and very weird about us story, mixing various countries and product ranges together, so that it made no sense.

There seem to be a few, obviously fake, around.

Got curious. This is copied directly from that website’s "About Us" page:

Our Story
We’re a women’s fashion and lifestyle brand with a modern laidback sense of style, an easy-going attitude and a positive outlook on life. Traditional Pocket Knives Sales was founded in 2003 by , an Aussie so traumatised by her first experience of a northern hemisphere winter that she started designing her own wardrobe for those long cosy nights escaping the British weather. From one woman and a laptop, Traditional Pocket Knives Sales has grown rapidly over the past 17 years into a brand that truly reflects our antipodean roots.

😳😳😳
Yeah....I only got around to reading that after I paid. Oops.

This is I ncoming (maybe this weekend) from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley while his old Case Backpacker in S35VN and jigged buffalo horn is on its way back to him.

53141111384_39541f89b9_o.jpeg

Bye bye Case. You’ve been a good letter opener on my desk…

71684947611__A4348F6F-78B5-4317-BEA1-85291A152B51.jpeg
71684934258__64572699-D0A2-4B8B-BCC9-E107DF375421.jpeg

(Ignore the dust - I can’t get it out of the nooks and crannies, and Forza Horizon 5 doesn’t care about dust). That iPhone 8 makes a good webcam using DroidCam app.

Back