Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

That's a beauty, Dan. Looking forward to the in hand pictures of that handsome knife. Lambsfoot barlow made by Willem !!!!! That might be knife perfection.
Thanks Paul! I believe Willem told me that it’s the first traditional barlow he’s made with a lambfoot blade. Needless to say I’m jazzed! 😀

This is I ncoming (maybe this weekend) from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley while his old Case Backpacker in S35VN and jigged buffalo horn is on its way back to him.

View attachment 2327482

Bye bye Case. You’ve been a good letter opener on my desk…

View attachment 2327485
View attachment 2327487

(Ignore the dust - I can’t get it out of the nooks and crannies, and Forza Horizon 5 doesn’t care about dust). That iPhone 8 makes a good webcam using DroidCam app.
I do believe it was Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's photos of that very BackPocket that inspired me to track one down. Liked it so much I wound up with a Sodbuster Jr. from the same series.

I do believe it was Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's photos of that very BackPocket that inspired me to track one down. Liked it so much I wound up with a Sodbuster Jr. from the same series.
Yeah. At least I still have his 2-blade trapper in S35VN and buffalo horn, and his 20CV Stockman as well, so I can live without this Backpocket and just use the Pena he sold me if I need a bigger one... he kept the S35VN Stockman for himself...

After exhausting every option around the area for in person case dealers, I finally broke down and ordered one of the new congress knives on a prominent case retailers site (highly recommended in the feedback section here). A nice cover option was on sale too... very cool.

I just wanted to see it in person... I'm 3/3 for janky blades on internet ordered case knives and I said I'd never order online again, but fingers crossed this time. The "authorized dealers" were literally places with half empty small store displays. So disappointing.

Maybe I'm just dumb for ordering it but that congress looks pretty sweet and hard to resist.

Also found a Robeson I've been hunting... so that's exciting.

Just ordered this Kauhavan Puukko
lNjY2Mt.jpg

Harry

Looks great, Bob. Reminds me of a Ka-Bar that I have where that style of jigging is described as "Honeycomb."
Thanks Jim, we will see if it lives up to the photo.👍🏻
I had a similar Albers, but jigging was done in exact rows.

Back