2024 Order Sheet

cleaned and prep'd for glue up!
96rEzRq.jpg

got 5 done today, I'll have to wait til they cure cuz I don't have no more clampy things

first bunch of knives after profiling the handles apres glue up, another 5 are curing tonight and will get the same treatment tomorrow or the next day. Then there's one left to glue up- I ran outta clamps!
AMQ5HVc.jpg

Such awesome stuff Lorien Lorien ! For some odd reason, the thick Mr. Kotter (#9) is obscured from view or unnumbered in the WIP pics and videos. Being a glutton for punishment, I admit that I did say “surprise me” while ordering . Consider the water boarding successful, my friend. 😜
it's the one between 10 and 12 in the photo, and third from the right in the vid

these are all finished to a fairly low grit. There's another 4-5 rounds of machine sanding to go before I complete them with hand finishing, but the rough stuff is done. It's all fine tuning from here on.
KiQSy1Y.jpg

took the day today to bring these handles further along. Been tough to get in the shop over the past two weeks, what with the new job, but Friday's a stat so hopefully I'll have these squared away then.
FUbqgl7.jpg

took the day today to bring these handles further along. Been tough to get in the shop over the past two weeks, what with the new job, but Friday's a stat so hopefully I'll have these squared away then.
FUbqgl7.jpg
Dang, Lorien! Those are shaping up nicely! Can't wait to see the finished product! All look awesome!

Dang, Lorien! Those are shaping up nicely! Can't wait to see the finished product! All look awesome!
thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty happy with how things are going.
One more day at the grinder and these handles should be more or less squared away. Then it's on to the sheaths!
Hoping to complete this batch of knives by mid April, which I think is ahead of schedule even!

FUbqgl7.jpg

Excellent work big homie!!!!!

That ironwood....

(Chefs kiss lol)

all done with the machine! These are sanded to 320 grit finish, which some will stay at while others will get a finer finish.
I'll be going over each handle by hand, ensuring symmetry and getting rid of the little imperfections I can't get at otherwise.
getting pretty damn close to having these wrapped up, so I can get on top of bending some leather very soon!
mAwYHuP.jpg

I third this motion ! They all look amazing !!! This shit is like waiting for Christmas morning. 😝
thank you!
I'll be finishing up all the handles this week. It's been pretty busy the past couple weeks with work at the bike shop, but I'll be getting a fair amount more time to work on these over the next couple weeks. Once the handles are done, I'ma have to clean up the shop before I get going on the sheaths. It's like a disaster zone.

Back