2024 Order Sheet

life has been a little wild lately, in a good way, so I've been having to go at this batch during windows of time that open up here and there. Still well ahead of schedule, but I feel like I should be working on sheaths already. Well, won't be long now, the handles are pretty much done;

zlcJq6a.jpg

it's tough work!
Lk6tojl.jpg

I'll soon reveal the completed knives! Stay tuned!

life has been a little wild lately, in a good way, so I've been having to go at this batch during windows of time that open up here and there. Still well ahead of schedule, but I feel like I should be working on sheaths already. Well, won't be long now, the handles are pretty much done;

zlcJq6a.jpg

it's tough work!
Lk6tojl.jpg

I'll soon reveal the completed knives! Stay tuned!
Amazing amount of belts, Sir!!! Thank you for your work!!!!! It will be much appreciated!!! 🥰

View attachment 2543489

Is it just me, or is this one EXTREMELY sexy?!?!?!? 😉
well, I can't really comment on your extreme sexiness, but I agree that knife is pretty nice 😁
It’s definitely not “just you” but it’s kind of like a line-up of Vegas Showgirls…lots of variety but ALL SOOOO SEXY !!! 😜🤩😍
I like that analogy! Random person; "hey, whatcha working on?". Me; "oh, you know, a bunch of showgirls. Again"🤣

Knifes are pretty much done. There'll be a little more fiddling around and then proper sharpening, but what you see is what they be.
Ek8cl01.jpg

so now it's a focus on creating sheaths for these puppies. I spent a fair number of hours cleaning my shop, things were starting to get dusty since my air filtration set up was overrun. New filters, lots of sweeping and vacuuming and it's tidy enough to move on to some leatherwork. Very important that there's no abrasive dust floating around looking for some pristine leather to mess up
crewqSO.jpg

Knifes are pretty much done. There'll be a little more fiddling around and then proper sharpening, but what you see is what they be.
Ek8cl01.jpg

so now it's a focus on creating sheaths for these puppies. I spent a fair number of hours cleaning my shop, things were starting to get dusty since my air filtration set up was overrun. New filters, lots of sweeping and vacuuming and it's tidy enough to move on to some leatherwork. Very important that there's no abrasive dust floating around looking for some pristine leather to mess up
crewqSO.jpg
Absolutely Fantastic, Lorien! All beautiful! Wow!😍

I can't believe how quick you've knocked these out!!!!!!

F-ing high five!!!!!!!!
it feels like it's taking forever- I have to remind myself that I got a whole other job only 5 or 6 weeks ago and that there's only so many productive hours in the day, (some days are more productive than others lol!). Without that extra job, this run would have been complete by now, but we might be eating beans and rice exclusively by now!

Anyone out there contemplating knife making as a career- BE CAREFUL!!! Plan accordingly, it takes years to start making any kind of money. My new job pretty much guarantees that I'll be able to kickstart my knife making when it comes to volume, and volume is where the money is. Can't wait to buy some new tools!

Do you have a website? I saw there's a mailing list, I'd like to be on it please and thank you.
hey Brian, there's some funky stuff going on with my website. It's www.loriendesign.ca if you want to see it.

happy to add you to the mailing list! There'll be an email going out when this batch as done, with a couple extras that'll be available fcfs. Send me an email to loriendesignltd at gmail dot com with your name and stuff and we'll get you squared away!

my goal was to get the sheaths as squared away as possible before my work 'week' begins tomorrow, but I got em done🤯 I think I'll have all these knives ready to ship within a week and a half!
38tk8CL.jpg

Back