Another run of W&SS neck knife?

I just bought the 3V steel - will open the list next week. :thumbup:

Dan

Not yet, guys. I am cutting 20 blades right now. As soon as I get them back and ready to grind, I'll open up the list. I need to move a few things out of the way first - MUCK, BushMaster, Bushcrafts, Bushcraft folder, and so on. :D

Not yet, guys. I am cutting 20 blades right now. As soon as I get them back and ready to grind, I'll open up the list. I need to move a few things out of the way first - MUCK, BushMaster, Bushcrafts, Bushcraft folder, and so on. :D

Roger, Dan. Patiently waiting to order. Good luck with the projects.

I am SO HAPPY that others were interested in more of these, and this is coming to fruition. My old W&SS neck knife is one of my favorites and I need some backups!

Yea, I've been waiting about 3 years for this one. A few more months won't hurt. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

I'm going to open the list for these sometime this week. Eyes peeled. :eek:

Dan

I just ordered two (1 with handle, 1 without) via one form. Let me know if I should have done it differently.

Finally the waiting is over! I just ordered one with scandi grind + two different sheaths! Worth waiting for good stuff!

After some rethinking - flat grind is ordered aswell. Two is always better than just one... :)

Last edited:
Just ordered one with black micarta and scandi grind. Should be a perfect lightweight neck knife!

Just added my order, too. Hope it doesn't take too many months to put these together. Looking fwd...

Just to be certain, are the flat and scandi ground versions made from the same stock thickness, or is the scandi from thinner stock?

Hi Dan, ordered a skeleton handle ws+s, forgot to specify blade. Flat grind please. Thanks, klinker

Back