Another run of W&SS neck knife?

I would like to here from people who have one. How does the Izula / Becker necker stack up?
How much room is on the list?

Not sure if Dan is checking in on this thread but, if so: is the 3V for this run also 1/8"? You mentioned possibly thinner stock for a Scandi version. If you could get, say, 0.1" or even a little thinner, would it be possible to flat saber grind or even full flat grind some of these? Curious, and interested! Thanks.

someone started a thread comparing it to the Izula. Best to check there.
It's not really my style to compare/bash other makers in order to sell my work. Not being negative or accusatory, just letting you know in case you're wondering.

The 3V for this run is the oversize 1/8" thickness. I want to get these done first and then I'll start offering them in another steel again - probably a thinner stainless - just for kicks.

Dan

Just sent you a message to get on the list for 2 of these bad boys-- both with orange g10 handles, one flat grind and one scandi.

Stoked for these, and I hope that I'm not too late!

Last edited:
I had ordered a few months back through the Koster knives website. Please tell me I did it right!!

It is still open.

I'm moving orders to a new system - I have everyone's orders/info. Just not posted yet.
Dan

I just placed order. I will wait patiently without emailing for updates.
Thanks
Cody

This knife run is in a holding pattern right now, guys. I do have the blade blanks cut, but need to clear out a few other orders ahead of this one. As soon as I get those completed, I will start on these.

Thanks for your patience!

:thumbup:

Dan

Any progress in regards to compiling a list for us to see and are we still in a holding pattern? Thanks Dan...

Im also just checking in to make sure my name made it on the list. The old model WSS is my favorite, most used, and most carried knife of all time.

Thanks!

Hey Dan. I just filled out your website order form for this model. Is this still open or did I miss the window?

I have orders in for two WSSs and the folding bushcraft. Not holding my breath on any of them, but hoping they'll come in under the wait time on my monster nessie.

The list is open. Had hoped to be on them by now. Don't give up on me yet. Blades are cut.

Good news, guys - I've started working on these now. I have 20 blades in stock and will be starting custom orders soon. Patience will be rewarded!

Dan

Back