Any Winkler fans?

I’m curious to see what the LLCK looks like.

LostLakeMaple.jpg

and some other teasers...

TraditionsSet.jpg

ForgedSet.jpg

I really like the wood on the upper left knife picture of 3. Are those Forest Edge models?
That’s the one i would choose. Mr. Winkler you have knocked it out of the park!
Been procrastinating on getting my Gold membership renewed. Seems I’m lapsing everywhere these days.

I'm interested in a screwdriver and a couple of the knives especially the hand-forged Forest Edge ones. I like the middle one the best. I hope I can get lucky on a few.

I'm having a hard time justifying the new Camp Knife model when I already have a Field Knife....

..... I almost got through typing that with a straight face.

Yes looks very very similar to the Field Knife i have.
I think this is a great opportunity for those who feel bad about missing the FK nows your chance to Jump on the LL or CK (👈🏻another thing we need to address)😂

Last edited:
Have i mentioned how much i love this thread/forum and appreciate all y’all for loving Winkler Knives as much as i do.
I appreciate Mr. Winkler his family and his extended family(employees ) in all they do to make and create such works of art we still use as tools.

Have i mentioned how much i love this thread/forum and appreciate all y’all for loving Winkler Knives as much as i do.
I appreciate Mr. Winkler his family and his extended family(employees ) in all they do to make and create such works of art we still use as tools.
Same. I went to the store once and they were the nicest people. I hope to make it back there one day. I'm a big fan of the knives and axes. There are a lot of models I should have bought that are no longer around. I hope to find a Hunting Knife one day but I doubt I'll ever come across one.

Hunting Knife? You mean a Winkler that is named Hunting Knife HK?
Other wise most of his knives are “Hunting Knives”

There was a model produced several years ago called the "Hunting Knife". It looked like a mix between the Belt Knife and the Field Knife. I can pm you a link from a dealer's old page if you want.

This is the discontinued Winkler Hunting Knife ... in the quote below.
I really like my Winkler knives ... I have the Hunting Knife ... the Blue Ridge Hunter and one of the Winkler/Knight colab Jager Knife ...

They take a real nice edge and hold it fairly well ... I will say I much prefer the plain maple or walnut wood handles over the sculpted ... I've never handled the tribal handles ...

the Hunting Knife when new ... similar to the Blue Ridge Hunter ... just slightly bigger and the tip is a bit different ...

2018-01-15 18.52.08.jpg

Back