Christmas Gift Exchange

that is a really cool pattern, and it's history is pretty interesting, and bloody, too :rolleyes:;):thumbsup:

it's a fantasy of mine, finding a case/bose muskrat pattern (iirc think he made a modified version for Case)

The other thought I had is if we don’t get enough people for the exchange, maybe we can make a group donation to a charity of John’s choice or one we can agree on. Not sure how to check to make sure it is legitimate or not going to administrative fees or salaries for big wigs, but to those who need it. Just my two cents.

I'm okay taking this on again if no one else wants to or has a problem with me doing so. My computer recently died so I'm learning to use this "laptop thing". I think I'll get there but it's more of a learning curve than I expected.
Let me know and we'll get things going. If someone else wants to step up I'm okay with that also.

I'm okay taking this on again if no one else wants to or has a problem with me doing so. My computer recently died so I'm learning to use this "laptop thing". I think I'll get there but it's more of a learning curve than I expected.
Let me know and we'll get things going. If someone else wants to step up I'm okay with that also.
how computer literate are you?
I have an HP desktop that's been wiped - could load ubuntu on it and send it to you (or send it "clean") if you want to cover postage.

Back