Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Evening all
Had snakewood today, been a long day. Kristy was off today, so we decided to go down to Erina shopping on the Central Coast about 80km south, just over an hour each way. Part of it is 58km on the freeway with no turning.

Coffee & shared sausage roll for afternoon tea.

On the way home stopped at local supermarket, pasties were half priced, tried the Henderson’s out on 1. It was good😀

Didn't get home till about 6, after 8 definitely a bit weary now🙂

Evening all
Had snakewood today, been a long day. Kristy was off today, so we decided to go down to Erina shopping on the Central Coast about 80km south, just over an hour each way. Part of it is 58km on the freeway with no turning.

On the way home stopped at local supermarket, pasties were half priced, tried the Henderson’s out on 1. It was good😀

It sounds like you'll sleep well Mitch :) Great pics mate :) :thumbsup:

Evening all

Sounds like a pleasant day Mitch. Hope it was a scenic route.
Another one who drives on the wrong side of the road!!😁

freoAbQ.jpg

It sounds like you'll sleep well Mitch :) Great pics mate :) :thumbsup:
Yep will probably fall asleep in front of the TV.
Sounds like a pleasant day Mitch. Hope it was a scenic route.
Another one who drives on the wrong side of the road!!😁
It was, the last 1/4 is a hilly region with acreage.
The freeway is as you see it, lots of bush on either side 😀

Sweet! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, otherwise I'll need to buy a new bathing suit! 🤣 :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy 🤣

Good morning Guardians, the end of another week draws nigh. It's been a strange one for me, and next week will be quite different, of course, as I'll be away. I've previously taken you all along with me on my trips, but this time I think I'm going to try to unplug, and try and de-stress. I shall miss you all of course, and I will give you an update when I get back, and share my holiday snaps. One last delivery due this morning, and then I might even get a chance for a coffee at Charlie's, but I still have a whole load of stuff to do. I'm carrying my Albers Lamb :) Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

We'll miss you Jack but I'm glad you're going to unplug and relax. It will be good for you and we will hold down the fort 👍

Evening all

Sounds like a good day !

I always like seeing Rose beast ! 😍

Beautiful Beast :) :thumbsup:
Yep will probably fall asleep in front of the TV.
:D :thumbsup:
We'll miss you Jack but I'm glad you're going to unplug and relax. It will be good for you and we will hold down the fort 👍
Thanks a lot Steve, I'm grateful :) Not too warm in Crete yet, but I may see 70 :) That'll do for me, I'll be the old feller sat in the corner, with a glass of wine, and some olives, reading my book, and trying to ignore the rest of the world ;) That's the plan anyway :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Steve, I'm grateful :) Not too warm in Crete yet, but I may see 70 :) That'll do for me, I'll be the old feller sat in the corner, with a glass of wine, and some olives, reading my book, and trying to ignore the rest of the world ;) That's the plan anyway :) :thumbsup:
Have a great relaxing vacation Jack!😎

Sounds about perfect to me Jack. Enjoy!

Have a great relaxing vacation Jack!😎
Thank you very much Dale :) :thumbsup:
Sounds about perfect to me Jack. Enjoy!
Thanks Bill, it looks to be a very quiet place :) I hope so :thumbsup:

Creta-sissi-56-3.jpg

Good morning Guardians or afternoon - which ever it may be. Feeling a bit better today even though it is overcast a very cool. Thought that I would retrieve my Blue Rope from the drawer today.
IMG-4559.jpg
That's good Bill, I hope that continues buddy, great-looking Lamb there :) I was going to take a few pics of my Ablett, but I then realised I'd packed my cameras! :D :thumbsup:
Oh you would have plenty of room. Eddie Hall drives one! 😁
I watched that! :D I reckon he must have had a team to get him in! :D :thumbsup:

smallest-car-in-the-world-drives-in-a-gym-driver-throws-punches-pumps-iron-and-leaves_4.jpg

Lovely shot :cool: :thumbsup:

Fancy Friday, Have a great weekend guardians!View attachment 2559182
Cool pic Dale :cool: :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians !

It's a rainy day here but happy it's Friday !

Bagpipe Lamb today 👍

Hoots Steve! :D It was fine here until the kids came home from school, then there was a prolonged hail-storm, I could hear them screaming as they ran for cover! :eek: Hope you're looking forward to the weekend :thumbsup:

Back