It's Kinda Quiet In Here At The Moment... (Off-Topic Discussion)

I quit watching hockey. The Kraken SUCK.
Don’t loose heart. I see the Kraken as that underwater monster. Some times it disappears for a while…then resurfaces from nowhere with fury!

Last edited:
Krakens aren't furry, you hoser. Oh, well maybe the Canadian ones...since it's colder up there.

☺️
Oops. Fixed. Ahahaha! Of course you would notice that, E! Haha. Good to have ya here. 😁
Watching my back so I don’t make a grammatical fool out of myself. 🤪

Oops. Fixed. Ahahaha! Of course you would notice that, E! Haha. Good to have ya here. 😁
Watching my back so I don’t make a grammatical fool out of myself. 🤪
Edit.

Don’t be so grammatic! Hahahaha!

It's your guys against my guys tonight, Coleman. I'd wish you luck...but I'd be lying. ☺️ 🍻

Puck drop just after 7.

I’ll be watchin…I’ll give ya a call next week cause one of us will need to settle down. Hahaha!

Oh, it’s on now, E! Haha.
Puck drop! Woohoo!!

Laviolette is supposed to be the coach. That means making tough decisions at times. Shesterkin has been playing poorly for multiple games in a row and he keeps trotting him out there to start while Quick has only lost one game, in overtime, this season.

You gotta be the coach in good times and bad. If a player isn't performing well, you make him a healthy scratch or move him down a line. If a goalie isn't playing well, either have him work it out in practice or with the affiliate team. Nobody should simply get the nod based upon past performance.

You could see how the Rangers played in front of Quick against the Kings a couple nights back.

Sheesh.

Laviolette is supposed to be the coach. That means making tough decisions at times. Shesterkin has been playing poorly for multiple games in a row and he keeps trotting him out there to start while Quick has only lost one game, in overtime, this season.

You gotta be the coach in good times and bad. If a player isn't performing well, you make him a healthy scratch or move him down a line. If a goalie isn't playing well, either have him work it out in practice or with the affiliate team. Nobody should simply get the nod based upon past performance.

You could see how the Rangers played in front of Quick against the Kings a couple nights back.

Sheesh.
I’m here for you E. I’ll be your listening ear. :)

I agree, sometime players need to be benched too.

This game is far from over.

I may never watch another game after that abortion. The coach needs to grow a pair.

Hey, Coleman, I'm not so upset that I can't stand a little ribbing for the Maple Leafs taking the game. I'm disappointed in the Rangers, not that my friend's team won.

They earned it. I think we play again next week on your ice.

Blues need a complete rehaul and it's very sad to see Craig fired considering what he did with the franchise

Such is NHL coaches though as none of them stay for very long it seems.

Blues need a complete rehaul and it's very sad to see Craig fired considering what he did with the franchise

Such is NHL coaches though as none of them stay for very long it seems.
It's always the coach. Easier than replacing the team. Berube ("Chief") is a character I've enjoyed for years.

Back