It's Kinda Quiet In Here At The Moment... (Off-Topic Discussion)

Hey, Coleman, I'm not so upset that I can't stand a little ribbing for the Maple Leafs taking the game. I'm disappointed in the Rangers, not that my friend's team won.

They earned it. I think we play again next week on your ice.
Ya. The Leafs played well last night.
7-3 is nothing to rib about. I’m just not like that.

If it was a closer game…different story. Haha.

See ya Tuesday! Haha.

At least you are both doing better than my team. I think they exited stage left. A long time ago.

Congrats, E.

What a Canadian embarrassment tonight. Maybe we could help score more goals for the opposing team. Haha.

Happy Holidays my friend!

Congrats, E.

What a Canadian embarrassment tonight. Maybe we could help score more goals for the opposing team. Haha.

Happy Holidays my friend!
Matthews is nearly unstoppable. The Leaf's forecheck was great, pinning the Rangers in their end way more than I liked. Rangers got some good bounces...and made the most of them.

It's a relief to see Shesterkin getting back to form.

All the best to you and the missus, Coleman.

ejemplo-tony-montana.gif

Lighthouse and no snow... Cool. Over 100" fallen here this winter. No grass for a while.
Send some of that here please. We have had one of the worse winters here in a long while. Snowpack sucks in the mountains it’s maybe 40% of normal, and the two closest sno parks near me are already closed again. So much for riding my new toy this year. 😔😡

Your Rangers kicked it up a notch so far this season Blues Blues ! They are doing really well. 👍🏼

Leafs aren’t far behind. :)

They've been pretty inconsistent for stretches...so...I'm not counting any chickens, and I clearly don't see a Cup in the near future, much as I may wish for it.

The Canadian teams are showing up pretty strongly this year. That's gotta make the fans feel good. Gonna be tough to beat.

Well, the Rangers had an amazing comeback in that game against the Isles...snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Love it when we get to one-up the Isles.

Back