Photos Philip Patton knives. Show me what you're got!!!!

jfk1110

Gold Member
So I just received my first custom made order ever and they were made for me by Philip Patton!!
My pictures do these knives no justice, as a matter of fact neither do the ones he sent me but they are much better than I am able to produce or provide so I will post the pics he took. I'm in awe with all 3 of these.
If you have any of his creations please, share them here. Thank you Philip for your time n consideration. Plans for another are coming together!!!

James122920-1.JPG 122920-2.JPG 010321-1.JPG 010321-2.JPG 122120-1.JPG 122120-2.JPG 122220-3.JPG 122220-4.JPG

I've admired his work for a long time! Just phenomenal eye catching pieces and I was ecstatic when he agreed to take on my project. It was his first time using Damasteel and I asked for a different sheath belt loop layout, which he did for me!!! I am beyond happy with every aspect of working with him. I'd recommend him in a second to anyone contemplating any fixed blade!!! Once again Phillip, thank you much!! The pinnacle of perfection!!!

James

I just got one from Phillip, ordered it as a gift for friend. I was really impressed, very well made. You did really good, love what you ordered.

large.jpg

I picked this one up recently and it looks even better in person.
I wish he was still more active in discussions rather than just posting sales.
He had a fantastic WIP for a viking sword that helped me a great deal in my own project.
KOuoAZO.jpg

I picked this one up recently and it looks even better in person.
I wish he was still more active in discussions rather than just posting sales.
He had a fantastic WIP for a viking sword that helped me a great deal in my own project.
KOuoAZO.jpg

I almost passed on my own idea and was going to scoop up one of those Turkish twist knives he made!! They are gorgeous. Pictures do his work no justice..

Phillip’s knives are always exceptional and I have got many from him over the years....exceptional to work with and exemplary knives.

He makes excellent knives, that are even more attractive in hand then they appear in his photos. I have a few of his knives and will be adding more if I am able.

n2s

I was torn between getting two kiris or two scalpels with my extra steel!!! Next time its the scalpels!!!
I love mine, I requested a wharnecliffe style blade and it's super handy.

Excuse the pictures but this is just a taste of the knives I have from Phillip....but they showcase his incredible diversity and extraordinary knives....I keep the scalpels on my desk and rotate through them to open mail. :D

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

he made this cool bronze sword. His pictures
pUd0e5L.jpg

TpWxnVY.jpg

he's super skilled. My favourite type of knife maker- always looking for a new challenge to expand his skillset:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing those with us!! Every knife I've seen with his name on has made me drool!!!
Talented fella!! I'll have another in the worx with him soon!!!

I only have a small hunter in AEBL. Forged, if I remember correctly.

Hidden tang. Single piece Micarta handle.

Every joint and grind line are perfect.

The edge bevel width (sharpening bevel) was absolutely dead even and symmetrical. Sharp as all get out.

qPGMCPm.jpg

NWIpdai.jpg

My favorite “big” knife. Also a tribute to Charlie Mike (RIP) on this one. It says “RIPCM” on the spine. He had one just like it and unfortunately passed while I was having this made (before his passing I messaged him and asked if he’d mind if I had one made similar, and he of course was very excited and said yes).
Phillip’s grinds are flawless and the handle feels like it was made just for my hand. Quite the beast, and I definitely plan on picking up another at some point.

6669A302-E495-4353-8BA8-A4F42B7ACDDE.jpeg

My favorite “big” knife. Also a tribute to Charlie Mike (RIP) on this one. It says “RIPCM” on the spine. He had one just like it and unfortunately passed while I was having this made (before his passing I messaged him and asked if he’d mind if I had one made similar, and he of course was very excited and said yes).
Phillip’s grinds are flawless and the handle feels like it was made just for my hand. Quite the beast, and I definitely plan on picking up another at some point.

View attachment 1494687
I remember That knife Matt had made by Patton and always wondered what became of it after his passing. That's really a sweet knife overall, Congrats.

I remember That knife Matt had made by Patton and always wondered what became of it after his passing. That's really a sweet knife overall, Congrats.

It was definitely a beautiful knife and CM was a beautiful person. Only the good die young! He had such a big heart. Definitely miss him around here and his videos are his sense of humor.. Every time I think of him I think of that knife made by Phillip too!! I'm definitely curious as to where it has moved on to.

I only have a small hunter in AEBL. Forged, if I remember correctly.

Hidden tang. Single piece Micarta handle.

Every joint and grind line are perfect.

The edge bevel width (sharpening bevel) was absolutely dead even and symmetrical. Sharp as all get out.

qPGMCPm.jpg

NWIpdai.jpg

One of the first things that caught my eye was Phillip's grinds!! They are simply immaculate!

Back