Stag and Leather

Would definitely love to see embroidered cases for the larger and "special" knives (especially if I could get one retroactive for the Faro😁). Might be overkill for the Cowbells, but if optional rather than standard then I could see it.
John L...
You know I don't often disagree...HAHAHAHAHA ahhhhhh (yeah right!!!)
I don't think the type or size matters... wait, whut🙄
I think optional knife sack would be fine...
Just my .02 Canadian (1.5 US 🤬)
*edited because me & math apparently have a problem with each other*
Then hone stones, t-shirts, hats & patches at the RedMeadow online general store!!!

Sorry John,
I can find people all kinds of work...
Me, not so much...😉

Last edited:
John L...
You know I don't often disagree...HAHAHAHAHA ahhhhhh (yeah right!!!)
I don't think the type or size matters... wait, whut🙄
I think optional knife sack would be fine...
Just my .02 Canadian (0.025US 🤬)
Then hone stones, t-shirts, hats & patches at the RedMeadow online general store!!!

Sorry John,
I can find people all kinds of work...
Me, not so much...😉
Think we're on the same page Randy. Not sure how much those would cost, but if they were standard for the Cowbell it may push the pricepoint a bit too high, so optional may work better for those.

I thiiink I can get embroidered ones for around 10 a piece, but I don't have a quote yet. Having them as an option would be the way to go for the Cowbells.

That is a fantastic looking knife John, I think I like this one the most out of all the knives you've made. Excellent job on both knife and sheath.
Thanks Scott, I think it's my favorite too so far. I was looking forward to your opinion on it!

Thanks Randy, It consumed a lot of my time and a lot of my pea brain to figure things out but I'm back in the groove now!
Thanks Randy, It consumed a lot of my time and a lot of my pea brain to figure things out but I'm back in the groove now!
Ha!
You ain’t no pea brain brother!!
I can’t stop looking at that knife & sheath…🏆🥇
They both are amazing…!!!

Have a good day John…
The rest of you Hombres & Outlaws too!!

Think we're on the same page Randy. Not sure how much those would cost, but if they were standard for the Cowbell it may push the pricepoint a bit too high, so optional may work better for those.
JL, that’s me, zero business sense!
I always seem to buy high, sell low🙄

Although I’ve known John for years through BF’s…
I am just learning about the knives & cow bells and all…

Long story short, this was a retirement gift for a friend, the build commissioned to me in April by his boss. It was presented to him tonight. The etchings and details are unique to him, down to the number of stacked leather pieces.

I hadn't shown it's progress to make sure that the surprise couldn't be spoiled.

7.5" Blade
12ish" Overall
Sambar Stag
OD green micarta
Stacked leather
Nickel Silver

View attachment 1866596

View attachment 1866598

View attachment 1866600

View attachment 1866605

View attachment 1866609

View attachment 1866610
That is a thing of beauty!

Said it before (over it Sheaths and Such) but I'll say it again. Great work, knife and sheath!!!! Love me amber stag.....

What a beautiful blade!!!! Hell of a job!!! Wicked pants too!!!!! Tip top, my friend, tip top!!

What are the odds of a longer Serrano or shorter bullnose??????? Keeping my fingers crossed🤔

Awesome work John.... AZ usual......

Love this entire package. The embroidered case is pretty danged cool. I know a guy with a bowie that would gladly send some money your way for one.

Back