Important Info! The 2020 Redmeadow Cowbell Deluxe

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
First annual Cowbell Deluxe, I'll make one of these a year, this is for the 2020 knife.

This is a Lottery, the Rules are simple...

1. Post "I got a fever" and I'll make a list of entrants.

2. Winner agrees to pay the asking price of $200.00

3. Drawing will be held after 48 hours without an entry or 5 days from today.

You don't need to enter to comment, post as much as you want:thumbsup:

6 1/2" Overall Length
Redwood Burl Handle and Cowbell
Nickel Silver pin and tubing
One Bison Leather Belt Sheath
One Pocket sheath with Clip
52100 Steel (.01")
Cowbell etched on ricasso
"Redmeadow" etched on spine
"2020" etched on underside
1.9 oz weight

20200916_023855-01.jpeg
DSC_0004-01.jpeg "2020" is in the underside of knife, where the middle finger would rest. Hmm, coincidentally, that fits 2020 perfect;)
DSC_0014-01.jpeg "Redmeadow" is etched on top of spine
DSC_0015-01.jpeg DSC_0017-01.jpeg Top of spine shown below
20200917_135356-01.jpeg Blade starts it's distal taper at the plunge
DSC_0018-01.jpeg This dark brown stitching may become an option on the standard.
DSC_0012-01.jpeg
Bison leather is laminated with cow leather to enable wet forming of sheath.
DSC_0010-01.jpeg

Handsanded finish, rounded & polished spine, handstitched sheaths, and a mini cowbell made from the handle material. All etches are deep and can be "clicked" with your fingernail. This knife also has a higher fit and finish than the standard Cowbell (and the standards fit and finish ain't no slouch;)). If you need info on the Redmeadow Cowbell knife.... Click Here

To be clear, this is a "Winner Buys the Knife" Lottery, not a Giveaway.

If you already have a Dibs on the books for a Cowbell and happen to win this one, I'm always fine if you want to pull your name from the list, just say the word.

Shipping within the Continental United States is covered. In the case of an international winner, shipping is not included.

Lefties are welcome to enter, I will make left handed sheaths in place of the ones shown. You'll just need to agree to give me some time to make them.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking,

-John

Not an entry, but dayam I haz a fever! I love my cowbell, wouldn't leave home without it!
giphy.gif

Was thinking my next cowbell would be the Gambler bowie (hint hint), but dayum she's gorgeous, so can't not try for this one! Guess what I'm sayin is....

I gots a fever!

Last edited:
Wow John! You took every detail of the Cowbell package to the highest level. Hand sanded blade finish, gorgeous wood, plus two of your spectacular sheaths. That’s the fancy Sunday church version for sure. I hope the project was as fun for you to make as it is for all of us look at and admire.

“I got a fever!” :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks for doing this.

Phil

Thanks for the interest guys, this is a sweet little blade at a good price in my opinion.

Just an fyi guys, I use the Cowbell just about every day and have yet to sharpen this little beast.
I just throw it on the flannel wheel with a little abrasive paste and the beast is still shaving sharp.
It's worth every penny trust me on that. ;)
1ZxWfeW.jpg

Looks like the 48 hr mark without an entry is up tonight. We'll draw tonight so if you're on the fence get your name in today.

Looks like there's 8 entries, pretty good odds!

I've been on the fence on this one. Not because of the knife but because I've got so much going on and all of it costs money...

That said, I can't pass something like this up - I'll regret it later if I do.

So, yes - I think I do indeed "have a fever".

Very fine work, John!

I think I've got everyone on the list. If you ain't and you should be or if you is and you shouldn't be, let me know.

1 jlauffer
2 Comprehensivist
3 Mack
4 Ajack60
5 Belloc
6 greatscoot
7 Crazy Canuck
8 Spyderphreak
9 Pàdruig

Back