Important Info! The 2020 Redmeadow Cowbell Deluxe

Crap let's draw in the morning, I didnt realize it was this late!

p4NYoHz.gif

That was so freakin' cool, the way you did that John. The film style, the suspense, the bonus at the end. Classy bud, and real cool! :thumbsup:

Congrats Embry, ya done good Belloc!

Well, guys, looks like notifications have failed me again, but getting the video in my email just now was quite dramatic, as was reading through the last few days of posts. As I told John, I never win lotteries, so I couldn't be more excited to get this in hand, especially because first, I originally stumbled in here asking about wood handles, and second, because having gotten one of these sets in hand, my first thought was, "Wonder if I should have picked the pocket sheath?" And this set is just gorgeous.

The video was very cool, as was the completely unnecessary discount, as if this weren't already a screaming deal from any practical standpoint. John, you've really gone above and beyond to make this special, and it really is. I'm very grateful to have run across this thread and all you guys, and I look forward to seeing what comes next. Thanks again, John!

Of course it was the last thing going in the box too. I'll get her finished up and shipped out first thing in the morning.
20200923_162518-01.jpeg

Back