Things you'd like to see out of Redmeadow Knives?

tenor.gif

Nice!
Wish I had just a little bit larger one, but my 100# Peter Wright does ok for blades and small stuff. It's not like I'm going to forge a claymore sword or anything.
Ha, right? 100 pounds is plenty, you know that old saying.. "anything more than a handful...":eek:

Btw,
How is that little hammer you got working out? Is that the one your son was beating with?

I use that small one for all kinds of stuff constantly, couldn't live without it. He was swinging a small ball pein, probably about a 10oz I'd guess.

I had a wall of text I was working on and I saved it as a 'draft' using the disk icon above the text box here. Too bad I have no clue how to retrieve it lol. If anyone knows how to do that let me know.

Idk, never used it before. Just tried it, not smart enough to figure it out.
Now I'll be up all night trying to get it.:confused:

I had a wall of text I was working on and I saved it as a 'draft' using the disk icon above the text box here. Too bad I have no clue how to retrieve it lol. If anyone knows how to do that let me know.

You shouldn't have to retrieve it.

If you click the disk icon you get a drop down with "Save draft" and "Delete draft". Click save and it just keeps it in the reply box if you leave the page or close your browser.

That said, there have been times I've used it, left the page, come back and my reply was gone. If you refresh the page it'll come back. This is probably what happened to your wall-o-text.

You shouldn't have to retrieve it.

If you click the disk icon you get a drop down with "Save draft" and "Delete draft". Click save and it just keeps it in the reply box if you leave the page or close your browser.

That said, there have been times I've used it, left the page, come back and my reply was gone. If you refresh the page it'll come back. This is probably what happened to your wall-o-text.

Interesting. Never used that feature, but there have been many times where I have started a message and then left the page for whatever reason, and when I come back the text is still there. Haven't tested it to see how long it lasts though.

Back