Too many attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the heads up. looks like ill have to delete all my content before my subscription expires tomorrow.

It's a good idea if you're not going to re-up. At least you'd be clearing some space. I hadn't paid attention to when my membership would expire and I didn't get the usual email reminder this year. I just happened to have deleted about 500 attachments a day or two before it lapsed and now I can't access the attachment menu. Most of the rest were stuck in locked/inaccessible threads anyway. 🤷‍♂️

So much drama.

I'm a bit surprised that this is the hill that folks have chosen for their last stand. Surprised because I have always thought that BF was so much more than simply an image hosting site. (And I've used several over the past few decades.)

But, in truth I haven't kept up with this thread due to other matters claiming my time here, so I'll admit to having missed much of the discourse.

I hope some of you will reconsider, especially those of you who have helped to make this place better via your participation.

And to those others who no longer feel that his venue is viable or worthy of their further participation, I can only offer the following:

(Only a little sarcasm intended. I trust that those specific folks already know who they are.)

Benny's just joking back with me. think he's a New Englander himself....I'll let him elaborate if he wants to.......
nah... hes from hartford and doesnt know who the whale is... just proves my point further.

id bet hes the kind of person who deos 58 in the left hand lane, and then accelerates to 110 when you try passing on the right.

nah... hes from hartford and doesnt know who the whale is... just proves my point further.

id bet hes the kind of person who deos 58 in the left hand lane, and then accelerates to 110 when you try passing on the right.
You do realize there is a place for this type of discourse and this isn’t it, right?

Thread really is kind of embarrassing. Postimg takes 30 seconds. Typing out a whining bitching crying snarky comment takes more time. I don’t post a whole lot but I’ve been using this forum for years and years even before I signed up. You want to talk about first world problems…… sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back