12" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know when our turn is up? Will we get an email or is there a list of the orders that have been filled.
Just wanna make sure I don't miss out.

RR, can you put me down for a 12" please, as for the handle nat canvas or wood will do me fine, funds ready to go

I would also like to know the scale choices...
Thanks

Unless he just throws one out there, Andy informed me that the only options for handle material on these will be canvas mircarta in natural black and od. So those few that got some in Osage hold on to them and take care of them they are going to be rare!

How do we know when our turn is up? Will we get an email or is there a list of the orders that have been filled.
Just wanna make sure I don't miss out.

Today is the first day of this. Let me and Andy work this out and I'll get back to ya'll. I'll do my absolute best on this. It is going to be crazy busy for a while. Appears that the 12" is the one everyone wants hope Andy figured this out before hand.

Unless he just throws one out there, Andy informed me that the only options for handle material on these will be canvas mircarta in natural black and od. So those few that got some in Osage hold on to them and take care of them they are going to be rare!

Any pics of the finished product by chance?

Any pics of the finished product by chance?

Well there is a few at the top of the thread, but here is a couple more.

20110112100_3760-vi.jpg

20110111100_3757-vi.jpg

20110112100_3765-vi.jpg

Let me just... HAPPY DANCE...! Woo Hoo... That will be all, please move along.

:D:eek::D

Ski

It is really hard to tell bro. I hate to be a pain but does Andy have close ups of all 3 micarta handles?

Marcelo, unless he just throws one out there, Andy informed me that the only options for handle material on these will be canvas mircarta in natural black and od. So those few that got some in Osage hold on to them and take care of them they are going to be rare!

RR, glad you got back to us on handle choices....
I would like to be on the list for OD green canvas, thank you.
Ray
PS I WANT TO BE ON THE LIST FOR A GREEN CANVAS 12 INCH....
THANK YOU......

Put me down for these in micarta:

2 Natural
1 Black
1 OD
Thats 4 total:thumbup::thumbup:

Just a reminder guys, that if you buy 4 of my machetes from me you get the 4th free. So you only pay for three. This is for your first 4. If you buy 8 you don't get 2 free. Thanks for the order!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

2 / 12"

1 /14"

1 /16"

Another guy buys 4. And good to see you too brother!

Lol. I have been working on mine today.

Pics!! What handle are you putting on it?

I'm gettin' 4... one of each, because I can't decide which I'd like more.

These will also be my first Fiddlebacks. Been lurking for a year or so and never convinced myself to pull the trigger.

Just a reminder guys, that if you buy 4 of my machetes from me you get the 4th free. So you only pay for three. This is for your first 4. If you buy 8 you don't get 2 free. Thanks for the order!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Can we order 1 machete now and then when the mad rush is over order the 4 for 3 deal?

If not no big deal... heck you might run right through these in no time. I would be just fine with your business doing that good.

Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back