12" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Remind me when you get to 4th and I'll give it to you free.:thumbup:

Please guys. This is for yourself only. No group buys. And it is only for the first 4. If you buy 8, you don't get two free.

Yep. Remind me when you get to 4th and I'll give it to you free.:thumbup:

Please guys. This is for yourself only. No group buys. And it is only for the first 4. If you buy 8, you don't get two free.

Wow, not only a sweet deal, but sweetly flexible, as well! I was only thinking about buying one (a 16"), but I've already decided that once I get it in my hand and decide if my tastes run longer or shorter, I'll be ordering the 3 more!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Uhoh, y'all don't start changing your orders around or Andy will quit taking orders for machetes! :) I don't want anything special on mine, not me! ;)

This is going to be easier than I thought I figured that there would be alot more people wanting these. What gives? :confused:

This is going to be easier than I thought I figured that there would be alot more people wanting these. What gives? :confused:

I think they'll sell a lot better once he gets a bunch out in the world and word of mouth starts spreading. :)

I agree. Once more people start posting pics in other sections of bladeforums, people are going to be flocking here, looking for one of their own.

I just got my 12" with Osage handle in. Weight came in at a surprising 13.6oz on my less accurate scale. It's accurate to the gram however.

I'm guessing the micarta will be heavier though, that's been my experience.

Anyway, F'ING LOVE IT!

Thanks Andy, great design, and the handle is awesome.

Aw man let's see some pics of the osage!

I'm going to wait and see if perhaps some more get made. ;)

Any update ref the done machete thread? i am going crazy waiting for one of these bad boys :) andy's machete's are the steel version of crack

Could you put me down for a 12" in natural, please.

Also, I'm after a 14", 16" and 18" in natural as well - should I go ahead and post in each of those threads? :)

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back