12" Sirupati (Sher)...Or...Rusty's Right!

Blues,
i handled Vince's 12" Kukri at the gun show this weekend,really liked it!If you want to take this K with you on your trip i know a KYDEX RIG that will work!made for bikers!just let me know & i will be glad to forward the info. we don't live too far apart.
jim

Uncle Bill,

Please send the 20 incher and I will send the Hanuman in for replacement. I will and send the Hanuman when you return from your trip to KS. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Tom Carey

Each HI has a personality of it's own. One 12" Sirupati is a nice tool, the next a frighteningly fast fighter.

------------------
John Moses designed it, I trust it, and that settles it.

Himalayan Imports Website

Much depends on the maker and there are other factors which figure into the equation that make for major differences in the same models both physically and spiritually.

------------------
Blessings from the computer shack in Reno.

Uncle Bill
Himalayan Imports Website
Khukuri FAQ

Just back from my trip to the other America, CO, WY and MT. Man, I miss it out there already.

That 12"er would've been a nice travel companion had I the room for it on the motorcycle. Especially when the throttle cable gave up the ghost about 10 miles southwest of Bozeman, MT. I could've used it to take out my ire on the offending bike.

'Course, my Glock did just fine in the "defensive carry" category though it was never needed in that or any other capacity during the trip.

Hope all have been well in my absence.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Some Knife Pix

Hi, Uncle.

We had a little of everything on this trip. Rain (mostly in Colorado in the environs of Leadville, Vail, Steamboat Springs and Glenwood Canyon), a bit of light hail, thunderstorms etc. We were pretty well prepared for most any weather conditions rain or shine except tornadoes etc.

A buddy of mine had a kidney stone attack and I had to get him to a clinic in Paonia, CO. Luckily, what started out pretty scarily early that day ended pretty well, considering.

Then of course our mount lost the throttle cable in Montana necessitating a tow and effectively ending the motorcycle portion of our journey after a week. The rental company did right and refunded the money which allowed us to continue in (yuck) a car, but we did get to some pretty cool venues in that manner though it wasn't our first choice of mode of transportation.

Enjoyed visiting sites like the Little Bighorn Battlefield, Ft. Laramie, the Fetterman Battle Trail, and of course made my way through the Tetons, Yellowstone and Rocky Mtn. National Park as well.

All I can reiterate on my return to Florida is that it is WAY too flat (and humid). Oh well, a little over three more years and we'll change that.
wink.gif

Blues

(Gimme them wide open spaces!!!)

------------------
Live Free or Die

Some Knife Pix

I dunno. I've heard that faith can move mountains, and I believe that if you have faith you can get yourself a shovel and a wheelbarrow and move a mountain, or build a new one if there isn't one handy to move ... and I believe if you build a mountain in Florida it should cure the humidity as well as the flatness; I believe mountains affect the weather ... but I don't believe you can do it in only three years. I believe it'll take you longer than that.

-Cougar :{)

Sounds like too much work for a federal employee.
tongue.gif

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Some Knife Pix

Back