• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1978 Puma 910 Prince

Collectors item. No box or paperwork but in pristine condition. Never used. I have had this knife in the safe since I can remember. Made in Jan. 1978. Very nice knife. Would make a great collectors item for some one. First &quot;I'll take it&quot; followed by prompt email to kulicny@gmail.com gets it. Asking $200 > $150 net to me (since no box) PayPal ok.<br />
<br />
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
<br/>

Last edited:
Have 6 knives to sell:

First up is a 1978 Puma Prince folder. Very nice knife. Collectors item. Hand made in Germany. Not sure of the steel. No box. Was given to me as a gift when I was younger. Never carried or used. Asking $150 via PayPal gift.

Second: Spyderco Persistance (I think). It is the middle sized one of the three. 8Cr13MoV blade. Nice knife, carried a bit but doesn't see much pocket time anymore. Asking $old via PayPal gift to me.

Third: Spyderco Manix2. Awesome knife and wouldn't be sad if this didn't sell. S30V steel...very smooth opening and solid lockup. Carried a few times but deserves more carry time. Asking $80 via PayPal gift.

Fourth: Cold Steel Spartan. This thing is a beast of a knife. Just too big for me to carry as I am a smaller guy. Blade Steel is Aus-8. One of the sharpest knives I have owned. Hard to open or close with one hand due to its size. Asking $old PayPal gift.

Fifth and Sixth: I have two Kershaw Blurs. The red one is deassisted and a blem. That being said not sure where the blem is. It is one of the smoothest knives I own. Not sure of the blade steel as it isn't on the blade. The brown blur is still assisted and opens in a flash. Asking $pf for the red and $old for the brown or $60 for the pair. Again PayPal gift to me.

Pics are as follows:
View attachment 447715View attachment 447715

Last edited:
Oh yea...first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets which ever one they were interested in.

Andrew C....depends on what you have to trade. I would be willing to listen to offers

Back