• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1978 Puma 910 Prince

Have six knives that need to go.

First: 910 Puma Prince from 1978. Mint condition. No box...hand made in Germany. Asking $140 net to me. Paypal.

Second: Actually a neck knife but thrown in with others (hope this doesn't get me in trouble). Blackhawk XSF Punch Dagger. Aus8 steel. Never carried...just wasn't my thing. Comes with Kydex sheath. Asking $18 net to me. PayPal ok.

Third: Meyerco DDR designed flipper. This thing is sweet. Shoots open. Very strong lockup. It's a steal. Would be an awesome cheap EDC knife. Asking $25 net to me. PayPal ok.

Forth: Kershaw Leek. Carried some and sharpened. Shows some wear but still in great shape. Haven't been a big fan of the blade shape so haven't carried it much. Asking $35 net to me. PayPal ok.

Fifth: Schrade SCH401. Carbon Fiber scales and ceramic blade. Never carried but has a small chip on blade. Not sure how that happened. Asking $25 net to me. PayPal ok.

Sixth: CRKT M16-14ZSF knife. Operation Iraqi Freedom edition. Was carried in Iraq and had some chips and scraps but has cleaned up well. Very sharp. I believe it is Aus8 steel. Asking $35 net to me. PayPal ok.

If you don't won't to do gift on PayPal then add 3.5% to asking price. I will ship anywhere in CONUS. Forum rules apply. First "I'll take it" followed by PM get it.

Thanks for looking.

Interested in your Puma Prince. Since you don't have the box, papers or sheath...I'll offer $140.00 pay pal to my door. Let me know what you think.

Regards, Tom

Back