20+" Gelbu Special by Bura. Pix. Save $50.

View

Here is a 10/10 rig made by the old master, Bura. It's a 20 and a little inches long, 26 ounce Gelbu Special and is perfect in every aspect except the handle has some pronounced grain lines that may or may not develop into cracks. The handle is streaked with white and quite beautiful but it does have those grain lines which are bothersome to me. Everything about this rig is top HI standards, including scabbard.

Because of the grain lines we will discount this rig $50 and deliver it to your door today for an even $125.

Call or email if interested.

------------------
Blessings from the computer shack in Reno.

Uncle Bill
Himalayan Imports Website
Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Archives (33,000 + posts)
Himalayan Imports Shopping Site

:
Dayum, Tsimi was on the last UBDOTD like the scent of a freshly killed skunk on the wind!!!!
Just letting Tsimi know I could have had this one if I had needed it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And posting in the other thread doesn't count Tsimi. You just have to be on your toes.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!! That blade shape is beautiful
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Already selling one gun for a flute--can't do it...
frown.gif

OK!! I GIVE UP! HOW DO YOU GUYS DO ALL THOSE FUNKY SMILEY FACES?!?!?!? Please tell me--its driving me nuts!! THanks!

Rob

<A HREF="http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/smilies.html" TARGET=_blank>
1zhelp.gif
</A>

Let's see; if I send Yvsa a pound of coffee and he trades MauiRob a flute for a ticket to Hawaii (Saturday stay included) then sends me the ticket and I sell it on Ebay to buy leather, Terry could make a half dozen sheathes to trade Uncle Bill for the GS and send it to me in exchange for a used Mitsubishi Galant passenger seat.

So could you hold it for about three weeks while I put the deal together?

No?

(crumbs....)

:
Rob just clik on the "smilies legend" beside the box where you type your posts and it will explain the most common..
For the others, click the edit button on the post that you want to see how it's done and all will be revealed in the text. Now are you more
confused.gif
than ever?
biggrin.gif

This is what Berk did without the spaces, if it works.
biggrin.gif

[URL =http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/smilies. html]
1zhelp.gif
"]http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/confused/1zhelp.gif[/IMG][/url] [/URL]

------------------
Yvsa.

[This message has been edited by Yvsa (edited 06-12-2001).]

"Hmmm...almost looks like a sirupati"
Yes, ...kinda. But then so does my 21" GS
Bura made. The REAL difference is in the
more neutral balance. Handles superbly in
the air! VERY VERY maneuverable. Without a
second thought THE one I'd grab to do combat.
View

------------------
The khukuri village idiot

NO NO NO NO NO NO-

Don't make me do it, please -

I'm seeing the doctor in Reno tomorrow and taking some trading stuff with me. I need to acquire money, not spend it! You'd think a month with remembering only verbal instructions to the cantina and I'd forget something. Not a chance.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH

Sound of huffing and puffing, as with athletes trying to catch their breath.

That was close.

Nice "Shi" pic, Bill. I resisted temptation earlier today- two custom Mausers being paid for, and saving for a car- but I was gonna give in if this bad girl was still on the block.

THANKS, GUYS!

Oh THANK YOU... I was really gitting an itchy credit card. If that hadn't sold when it did... well, I don't want to think about the consequences...

My mantra for the month... "must pay bills, must buy flute, must buy guitar... THEN kuks!!!... (must repeat at least three times an hour, or whenever an UBDOTHD hits the board).

Luckily I wasn't on the board when the Durba AK hit... I would have had to change my mantra
biggrin.gif

Alan

The number of markers you can collect just by picking up a UBDOTD!!

Hmm. I think Rusty owes me a 12" something, AC a few lessons on the guitar, and Spec . . . well, I'll think of something.

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by DocPat2511 (edited 06-12-2001).]

:
Doc if this UBDOTD had of been a steel mounted villager somewhere between 16"-18" OAL I probably would have had to have had it.
cool.gif

Gotta LOVE those Village Models!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

And I have a real weakness for them for some reason!!!!

Oh!! Did you receive my e-mail?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

AH!! crap!!You guys don't "NEED" these UBDOTD'S!! I do!!They keep me "SANE"! I
don't
"need", to go to the Doc(wouldn't go to a certain one on this forum,he's a certified wacko(a Doc that collects K's come on,get real,gotta be nuts),collect flutes, buy a new car, pay bills, or go to the Blade Show!
Well maybe I need a new harp,"BUT" I need the K's for (EVERYONE TOGETHER) "Research"!
I had a "NIGHTMARE" I dreamed all of you guys were on one side of this line carrying signs that said,HIKV CLUB! All YELLING FOR ME TO STEP OVER THE LINE & JOIN! I started to, then woke up ,sweating,realized it was just a bad dream, something I ate or that NDN has been up to something again!No such thing as HIKV! Bah, humbug!!You guys are just as crazy as Doc!
jim

Back