20+" Gelbu Special by Bura. Pix. Save $50.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yvsa:
:
Dayum, Tsimi was on the last UBDOTD like the scent of a freshly killed skunk on the wind!!!!
</font>

¥vsa, wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy did smell a skunk....you figure we should also give him the title of H.I. Bloodhound?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

KOZ,
Haven't you got anything better to do than "steal" my UBDOTD"S! Go grind pills, or do inventory!! CRAP!!
jim

:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Tsimi wrote:
"AH!! crap!!You guys don't "NEED" these UBDOTD'S!! I do!!They keep me "SANE"!"</font>

Now the above really worries me!!
And the reason I have been thinking about something for quite awhile now.
More about this
later.
smile.gif

Please note the "NEED" in capital letters as well as the "SANE."
Also pay close attention to the "I do" after "NEED" as well!!!!
Firm and conclusive proof of HIKV?

I don't "need", to go to the Doc(wouldn't go to a certain one on this forum,he's a certified wacko(a Doc that collects K's come on,get real,gotta be nuts),collect flutes, buy a new car, pay bills, or go to the Blade Show!</font>

Pure denial as the rest of us know?!?!?
And the prelude to blaming outside influences as the root of his problem?
frown.gif

Well maybe I need a new harp,"BUT" I need the K's for (EVERYONE TOGETHER) "Research"!</font>

Notice the Bold need above.
Again Sure Sign of HIKV?
Or Totally Delusional?
biggrin.gif

I had a "NIGHTMARE" I dreamed all of you guys were on one side of this line carrying signs that said,HIKV CLUB! All YELLING FOR ME TO STEP OVER THE LINE & JOIN! I started to, then woke up ,sweating,realized it was just a bad dream, something I ate or that NDN has been up to something again!No such thing as HIKV! Bah, humbug!!You guys are just as crazy as Doc!
jim</font>

Confirmation?!?!?!?!?
Again total denial and now blaming outside sources as the root of his problem. A very bad, sad sign indeed!!!
frown.gif

Tsimi I wouldn't do anything to cause you to have bad dreams!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And guys I am now gonna have to do some serious thinking about Tsimi and his "illness."
Unless the rest of y'all concur that Tsimi is just totally faking his "illness" to throw us off and me especially!!!
(if indeed it is an illness and not true HIKV.)

You see all of us ndns consider someone "mad" to be touched by the Great Mystery because there is No Human alive that can withstand the "Touch" of the Great Mystery and remain Sane!!!!
And if Tsimi is really ill instead of having HIKV I am gonna have to _back off_ and just humor Tsimi from here on out.
confused.gif

But if Tsimi has read about the way us ndns feel about people who are truly "mad" and is acting out to throw me off so he will have "one" less to deal with then I may need to take some action.
biggrin.gif

I am a long, long ways from being a Real Medicine Man, BUT I am However a man that does a little
"Medicine." heheheheheheeheehee
Bwhahahaha.

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

[This message has been edited by Yvsa (edited 06-13-2001).]

As Groucho Marx said in referring to Chico...
He may speak crazy and act crazy, but don't let that fool you...he really is crazy.
wink.gif

Blues
(Not one to point digits)

PS: Hey, remember that Smokey Robinson song:

Tsimi, Tsimi, Khukuri Pop, Tsimi, Tsimi Pop!

(I think I'll go lay down.
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

Blues:

Is it true that when you cut up that little old lady's luggage at the airport, she caught you 'longside the head with an umbrella?
smile.gif

Nap time here, too.

"I had a "NIGHTMARE" I dreamed all..."

Jim_l_Clifton, Khukuris and a NIGHTMARE?
'Naw, just couldn't be. Now Jim_l_Clifton
Khukuris and 'another' kinda dream, welllll
biggrin.gif

------------------
The khukuri village idiot

¥vsa, very good presentation of the evidence.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

However, it reminds me of a hockey game I had listened to many years ago. Seems one team had a five on one breakaway on the other team(five men against one defender). The goaltender is obviously worried he is going to be scored upon and then gets a brainstorm. He yells at the defenceman..."Spread out! Spread out!" Darned if the goalies' team didn't burst out in laughter. The goalie got scored against, but his team rallied to win the game...The teams involved were the Edmonton Oilers and the Quebec Nordiques(now Colorado Avalanche): Edmonton won.

What has this to do with khukuris...everything!

Harry

Ahhh! Nighttime!!STREACH, yawn!!
Knew THAT NDN was the cause of it! Didn't want to do this BUT the NDN & his brood(Blues(to think of all I could do for him)Koz(taking way too much time on the puter) Wal AND others(can't pick on Rus, he's hurt & I'm kind)! NDN tries to use logic but as usual only appeals to the "demented"! I however am "refined" and being a "Researcher"
am above these petty squables! I, to prove I'm in "NO" way associated with this FALSE,fake illness,"Will refrane from "UBDOTD'S" I WILL USE MY
OWN SECRET METHOD OF OBTAINING K'S FOR RESEARCH!! So boys, carry on your feeding frenzy"! Koz, they are all yours! NDN , DO YOUR WHATEVER! Now I will return to my cave, light is beginning to hurt my eyes,gotta get my shades, must be from the computor in the dark!hee!
jim

Jim - don't get that Ndn stirred up - even your cave won't protect you - he will find you - he will cure you -

maybe like Jim Jerky if he's in the mood.

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

:
biggrin.gif

Why thank you Harry. That's very kind of you to say.

I am just an ordinary man.
biggrin.gif

Jim Jerky, I like that younger Bro.
cool.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

Elder Bro,

Well, the Flute might work on him, it'd sound better too.

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

I have offered the use of the quiet room . . .

Some cases are just beyond our ability to treat adequately with what we have now, and chronic institutionalization is the only answer.

I will, of course, have to confiscate any sharp objects in the patient's posession. In the interests of safety . . .

and research.

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by DocPat2511 (edited 06-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DocPat2511 (edited 06-14-2001).]

I.N.T.E.R.V.E.N.T.I.O.N...INTERVENTION...Intervention...intervention...

(The sound as the crowd cheers while doing the wave around the stadium)....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Alan

Respectfully, I think that you all have HIKV way too bad to be trusted with the custody of Jim's Khukuris when he is put in the rubber room
biggrin.gif
I however, do NOT have HIKV, and would be the PERFECT choice for guardian until such time as Jim is deemed cured
wink.gif

Honest I won't touch them, or oil them, sharpen them, fondle them......

Or hug them, or pet them or squeeze them.....talk about intellectual references. That's from Warner Bros. Saturday AM Classics. You know, the BIG rabbit and the little rabbit and....never mind.....

Back