2000th Post Customer Appreciation 10 knife Giveaway

I only recently got into kershaw knives, about a year ago, and I am already a fan for life. I ordered a 561 from your site and I can honestly say that it is the most amazing knife that I have ever handled. Thanks for the chance Dave!

Thanks for the chance, Dave. Your presence
on this forum is much appreciated and the fact
that you are a dealer is just a bonus.

If this doesn't brighten your day or at least make
you crack a smile...

[video=youtube;OQSNhk5ICTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/video]

sharping is like meditation for me. It makes me calm and peacefull. the soound of a razor sharp knife sliceing through paper is a sound that puts a smile on my face.
Thank you for the chance to win.

Thanks for the opp!

All my friends i help get addicted to knives always start with a visit to you Dave. The knife bug usually bites shortly after hah.

I have had an awesome time here on BF learning and talking with some great people. Special shout out to captinredbeard!

Good experiences for me from Kershaw and ZT of which consist of the majority of my collection.
Thanks for the chance of another!

Just saw this thread tonight, lucky me!

I have bought 2 knives from you in the past and both were great transactions. You're the kind of guy we need more of here on the forums.

Thanks for the very generous giveaway!

I hope entries on the 10th still count! :D

My fav positive quote: “Many of life’s failures are people who had not realized how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A Edison

Thank you for this awesome contest and I hope to do more business with you soon!

Keep priorities straight, keep family in mind when the going gets tough at work and the "why do I put up with this" wilhave a ready and pleasant answer.

I've purchased several knives from you and you have been great to deal with. We need more dealers like you on bladeforums. Thanks for doing this great giveaway.

The gifted knife is one most cherished. Thank you for your generosity Kershawguy.

The air is changing, fall is coming, life is good! Thatnks for the giveaway and your great customer service. I'm in.

Entries in this giveaway will not be counted after Midnight PST today, I will have winners names in a few days. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and the nice things said, it is appreciated by more than just me, I am sure of that.

Thanks to Bladeforums and Dave and Tom and others, I have found a wealth of information about the knives that I carried all my life; those that my father gave to me and those that I have given to my own son. And for those to whom I have given knives, I have seen them express pride when they draw it and the knife exceeds their expectations.

on a lighter note, I also remember reading somewhere, "The only dirty fight is the fight that you lose." I wonder who said that?

Dave, you have been outstanding to deal with on each of my transactions and the knives that I have received are amazing! Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, and Dave make for a fantastic experience that gets enjoyed over and over, every time I slide one of those blades into my pocket.

Hope I get entered... bought a couple of knives off of you through ebay and your site.

Maybe I will get a bday gift...31 soooon

Back