2000th Post Customer Appreciation 10 knife Giveaway

"The things you own end up owning you!" Tyler Durden

My knives own me now :D

Thanks for the opportunity Dave! :)

Dave, you are truly a class act. If there are any Kershaw lovers who haven't yet purchased from "Kershawguy" don't hesitate. Prices are excellent and shipping is lightning fast.

one of my favorite quotes "The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds, the pessimist fears this is true"

I just want to say congrats, I have not bought anything off of you yet, but will in the future. Keep up the great work!

"I am a leaf in the wind...See how I soar!" :D

Thanks for your generosity, Dave. Your service has been impeccable in my experience.

And thank you Kershaw for taking the chance with the Kimura line. It fills a much needed void for a growing community.

Life is meant to be full of smiles and laughter so I submit this quote:
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. - Ron White
and this informative pitorial:
Dog-sticking-head-out-the-window.jpg

Time for me to enter! I bought 3 blems off of you and have my name on a couple of your pre order lists. :D

I'd love to quote Carl Sagan as he is a personal hero of mine, please excuse the long post.

“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

bluedot.jpg

Typical Day.....someone asks "how are you?", you reply "fine"......
Now amplify that: you are awake, aware , talking, thinking, eating and otherwise enjoying life; "fine" has a real meaning.
Enjoy the day.

traumadoc

Dave is one of the great sellers that make the Kershaw/ ZT thread on BF great :) Just got a 550 from him!

I've ordered more than a couple from Dave and it has always been exactly what I was looking for, and I'm sure I will order more in the future thanks for the giveaway!

“Always remember, your focus determines your reality.”
― George Lucas

How much more positive can one be, KAI and Dave, simply the best ! Thanks for the chance Dave.

"Never regret something that made you smile." unknown

Knives make me happy!- thanks for the chance KG! :thumbup:

Thanks for the giveaway Dave.

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it"
-Bruce Lee

Thought I responded before, but must have lost it.

Thanks, Dave, for being the upstanding trustworthy guy you are. I still use the "extra" Kershaw carry-bag I got from you in a deal long ago. It's now storage for my favorite knives.

Deep thoughts: I just had the priviledge of watching my best friend give the memorial service for his father, this past weekend. One of the things he expounded upon was the importance of "Right relationships." That is putting others before yourself in all things. It was a heavy message that made me aware of my own short-comings. It also was an inspiration to better myself, and look at all things in a new way. Truley a moment of self realization. What more do we have to leave on this earth than what we have done for others...?

Thanks Dave - We appreciate Thomas, jimmer and the people we never get to know behind the scenes at Kershaw & Zero Tolerance. They make buying a Kershaw like joining the family and always make things 110% + right

Thanks to you Dave for all of the Kershaw & Zero Tolerance knives that you've sold all of for so much less than anywhere on the web. Your generosity shows through when you "don't" scramble to make every buck on that table!
:D :thumbup:

Thanks for the chance, Dave, and the customer appreciation!

Dealing with you has been a pleasure all around.

I recently visited the Kershaw/Kai manufacturing facility in Tualatin.

What I found was a group of very talented people who are immensely passionate about building fine products. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement.

Jim, Mark and Thomas rolled out the red carpet for my small group of greasy bikers, and left us humbled and impressed.

I'll be posting about this experience in another thread, but I wanted to share my positive thought here.

Teaser picture -

DSC_8449.JPG

best regards -

mqqn

Just placed my 1st order. Semi stay in touch through Facebook with my best friend from High School. He is a Police Officer now & when I asked what knife he carried he said usually something cheap because he breaks them using them as screwdrivers. So just bought a Select Fire from you to send out to him.

Thank you for the 301 and the composite 350. The 301 has become one of my favorites.
"Life is like a box of chocolates...":)

Thanks Dave for the chance to enter and thanks for doing this giveaway.

You definitely saved a Christmas for me in Hawaii. Lot of happy folks with Kershaw knives in Hawaii now.

Thanks to Kershaw/Kai/ZT for making products and thanks to Dave for bringing them to us with great customer service.!!

Thanks for the giveaway Dave. I think one of my first E-bay purchases was from you. It was a G-10 Hawk if I remember correctly. I used it for a while, and ended up gifting it to my boss at the time, who absolutely loved it. It seems most of my Kershaws end up being gifts for people, hopefully if I win one here it will stick with me for a long time.

I take that back, my first E-bay purchase ever was through you. Man, how the time flies..

Dave, you are awesome, and that is why I will continue to do business with you.

My grandfather once told me "It don't cost nothin' to be nice". He was one of the kindest men I have ever known, and I daily strive to treat others the way he did, with kindness and respect.

Another saying I think goes hand in hand with what my grandfather told me is this: You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat those "below" them. Not to say that I think that anyone is below me. I mean the kind of people who most people would never know if you were kind to or not. These are the people that a person will act most naturally towards. You would never mouth off to your boss, but what would you say to the janitor if they asked you to help them move a box or hold a door? That kind of thing. I guess it is similar to Sal's shiny footprints mantra. Any way, life is good. Peace.

Back