2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could change my handle scale color from black to Natural Canvas Micarta? Only if it is not to late.

I am #179 DMelone, if you can great and if not then black is just as good. Your knives look great with any handle on them.

Thanks for your time!!

Dan

I was wondering if I could change my handle scale color from black to Natural Canvas Micarta? Only if it is not to late.

I am #179 DMelone, if you can great and if not then black is just as good. Your knives look great with any handle on them.

Thanks for your time!!

Dan

Let's hope it's too late! That means I'll be close to getting mine. #197:D

Last edited:
I can't wait to get these; they're gonna be so cool!!! :thumbup:

Steve - I think your email is bouncing?!?

I've sent quite a few replies.

I don't understand how yours did not show up. I'll double check the address I sent it to and get back to you.

Dan

Dan,
If there are any of these left over, I'd love to have one. Wood handles would be great, but either or.
Noah

Hey Dan sent a couple emails one of my paypal receipt for 110, but haven't heard from you and I haven't been updated on the list just wondering if you got the payment

Hey Dan what number are you on? I'm wondering if I should go ahead and carve pumpkins or if I'll be able to do it with the Bushcraft.:D

I've updated the list to show those that are shipped as of today - and will go through and check the comments on this page and the ones previous - to make changes/updates.

Right now I am headed to the post office for a LONG overdue shipment!!

Dan

I'm still showing that I owe a balance, i'm #198. I can resend you the receipt if ya like.

sorry if I've been "spamming" ya a bit with my emails, Dan, I just want to make sure I don't loose my order. I've been checking this forum like a kid on Christmas waiting for Santa to show up ....lol

Dan,

I am number 28 on the list. I have already received the 2009 Production Bushcraft knife as is indicated on your spreadsheet. However, I made a late addition to my order to add in one of the sheaths which is not reflected in your list.

After sending you the balance of the knife payment, I sent a separate PayPal in the amount of $37 to cover the payment for the sheath (Unique Transaction ID #83283273FS982335U).

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Matt

Matt - email me your address and I'll send a JRE sheath out - thanks for your patience!

Guys - read here ASAP:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686179

If your knife is finished, but not paid for - I need to hear from you ASAP!!!

Check the final updated list here:

www.kosterknives.com/2009Bushcraft4.htm

hillst1 - email sent.

scalpelx - I have stag on its way finally - email me asap.

Last Note:

I will now be doing orders with deposits FIRST.

If you have a deposit down, yours will be included before those that have not yet paid a deposit.

If you need clarification why I have changed to this policy, look at the first link in this post. ;)

Thanks!

Dan

UPDATE:

Here is the next glue-up batch:

Updates1026-07.jpg

And the next one after this one:

Updates1026-02.jpg

(I'm waiting on SS pins and some handle material)

:thumbup:

Dan

sure is, Bro!

good to hear from you.

Just need to hear from scalpelx now....:p

That's his stag....!

Dan

I picked these up at the Post Office today after being out of town for several weeks. [They were shipped some time ago to me.]

Here is what I got...........

teacher (Chuck P) = 3V, BCM, SS, kydex = PIF= shipped
teacher (Chuck P) = 3V blank = PIF = shipped
teacher (Chuck P) = CPM154 blank = PIF = shipped

Very nice indeed ....... :thumbup:

Dan, as a side note; the KYDEX sheath was not in the box.
I am sending you an e-mail with instructions where to send my refund.
I am just gonna make a leather sheath tonight.

Thanks in advance.......... :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back