2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys - got the next batch glued-up!!!

Check it out:

BushcraftUpdate1031-01.jpg

teacher - sorry, I didn't see that until now. I'll refund it asap.

Ok Dan I just paid in full my knife via paypal

I made up for the shipping to canadian adress that you did not correct on the list, If there's anything else just email or post so I can correct it!

AAARGH!! There is a GAP in the numbers - conspiciously missing is #s 169, 170 & 171. :mad: Why did I order the unavailable material? Why? Can't I do anything right? :confused:

C'mon - send me the other "made but unpaid ones" that are exactly my ordered specs. I know it is selfish of me but I can't help it. :p

I only have one NCM Bushcrafter under my bed but I want 4.:D

yours are in the next batch - look back a few posts - you'll see I have 2 batches.

I'm waiting on SS corby pins....that's the only hold up.

Dan

send me an email, Bro.

dan @ kosterknives . com

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan

I was a little tongue in cheek - not badgering you. I appreciate the updates.

177 isthereanameleft 3V 120 Orange G10 15 SS 10 red 10 0 155 10 165 65 100

Update to paid in full by paypal please Dan.

Sent you email with all details but no answers as of yet soI taugh to post it here in case email did not go true, Happens before!

Thanks!

check sent in the mail today for the remaining balance for:
tomdogma (Thomas S) = 3V, Blu/BlkG10, SS = pd 65
can't wait to get it!!

Balance paid for bushcraft#174

Paypal ref:6BF538476E926914L

I did not sent payment for shipping.
I'm also in the Bushmaster run. I'd prefer a single shipment.

I got my blank yesterday- Thank you (I was a little surprised that you did not mark the blank at all, especially as my kit knives were marked).

All good here- Kris

CUTS LIKE A KRIS - I don't put my mark on blanks. I didn't think about doing the "Kit Knife" mark because that was a small limited run of a blank that is only offered as a kit. Think of it this way....if someone puts a handle on it and it has my mark on it...and then puts it up for sell...it now represents my work.

I have been set back by a couple things in the shop as well as being flat-on-my-back sick.

But today is catch-up-on-the-emails day and I hope to be able to give you guys more updates asap.

:thumbup:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back