2012 BladeForums Limited Kershaw Skyline PREORDER Thread - S30V, Blue G10 - $90 ea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Ok guys, Thomas has really come through for us! We're ready to start taking preorders on the 2012 BladeForums.com Limited Kershaw Skyline!
PsZUZl.jpg

ACTUAL PHOTO OF KNIFE PRIOR TO SHARPENING! - 11/15/12

Click the above link to add one (or more) to your cart via Paypal. If you do not want to purchase via paypal, contact me via PM or email and we'll figure something out

Specifications:
BladeForums.com Limited Edition Kershaw Skyline 1760BFC
Steel: Crucible CPM S30V Stainless Steel
Finish: Stonewashed!
Grind: Full Flat Grind - updated 10/24
Handle: Textured Blue G-10
Blade Length: 3-1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
Closed Length: 4-1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
Overall Length: 7 3/8 in. (18.7 cm)
Lock: Locking Liner
Opening: Thumbstuds
Pocket Clip: Yes

ORDERING:
Thomas really came through for us - original quoted price was going to be $110, and he managed to get them down to $90 each! That said, I 'm going to be on the hook for 500 pieces once we do this, so here's how the ordering will work. You will havea couple options:

Option 1: Pre-order and pre-pay full amount. You will be first on the list to get these knives. If we presell all 500 pieces, you will get YOUR CHOICE of either a year's gold membership ($25 value) or a 6 month extension to existing Platinum memberships or 4 month extension to Knifemaker memberships. Regardless of whether or not we presell all 500, the first 2-300 people will get a special bonus prize from me as my way of saying thank you for supporting the forums. If you buy multiple knives, you get multiple bonus prizes and membership extensions!
- Full price preorder!
-
Option 2: Wait until the knives arrive and hope they aren't sold out. No promise that any will be left, nor guarantee that you'll get the opportunity to buy. No special bonuses or membership extensions. You snooze, you lose.

Other options to be announced... ;)

SHIPPING
Shipping will be via USPS PRIORITY MAIL. Paypal should calculate the shipping for you, but who knows how that will go. International customers, I have NO IDEA how much it will cost to get these to you. Again, paypal should calculate shipping, but I CANNOT CONFIRM the price at this time, so I will send international customers a separate bill for shipping when the knives are in hand.

So, there we are. If you have a Gold membership or higher and want to promote this via your signature, quote my post and copy the text below (or make your own).
-------------- COPY BELOW HERE -----------
Click here to get a BladeForums Limited Kershaw Skyline - S30V & Blue G10

Only $90 to help support the forums!

-------------- STOP COPYING! --------------

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

And thanks to Kevin R for the first preorder - You get an additional special bonus prize!

EDIT: Yes, stonewashed finish

hopefully these will be available for a bit, i've always wanted a skyline, might as well make it this one

Hey spark can we maybe get a counter for the # left so us poor college folk know when the cut off is coming? :eek: I don't wanna miss out on this one, but I gotta save a bit first.

Spark- I will be ordering tomorrow but I would like to say that its an awesome symbol of gratitude vultures offering up membership/extentions to the first few HUNDRED that order. Thank you for an awesome opportunity.

I'm ordering irrespective of your answer, but is there a BF marking on this knife?

thanks

I'm in, Ordered two!! Hope they sell out quick!! Forgot to put in my name when i ordered though :x

Last edited:
Awesome! Definitely going to order a few of these sometime within the next week. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back