2012 BladeForums Limited Kershaw Skyline PREORDER Thread - S30V, Blue G10 - $90 ea

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bout to order my two, but I am also curious about the taxes. The shipping charge just multiplies for each additional knife I order too. Spark, I know you said that you weren't 100% sure about the shipping charges, but does that mean the tax and shipping stuff might get adjusted or refunded later on?

'Bout to order my two, but I am also curious about the taxes. The shipping charge just multiplies for each additional knife I order too. Spark, I know you said that you weren't 100% sure about the shipping charges, but does that mean the tax and shipping stuff might get adjusted or refunded later on?

My thoughts exactly. Almost $20 extra for taxes and shipping on 2. :eek:

I just ordered my 2.

I'll figure out the usernames at the end I guess!

I'm trying to figure out the tax thing - for some reason it's putting on all the orders, not just the ones for people in KY

EDIT: Taxes disabled, KY residents I'll bill you for taxes when needed. Everyone else who got hit with taxes will see partial refunds shortly

I'm trying to figure out the tax thing - for some reason it's putting on all the orders, not just the ones for people in KY

So should we order or wait?

It's disabled now. ORDER ORDER ORDER ORDER. Faster these are all presold, the faster I can start revealing bonus prizes :)

Will it say anything on the blade, like "Bladeforums Limited Edition 2012" or anything like that, or are they numbered?

EDIT: Taxes disabled, KY residents I'll bill you for taxes when needed. Everyone else who got hit with taxes will see partial refunds shortly

Great cause I forgot to add my username to it as well. Although mine should be easy. Chris Byrd = capbyrd. I'm only in for 1 for now. Might get more later.

This may be noob question but will we just pay shipping when they are ready to ship if were in CanadaLand?

This may be noob question but will we just pay shipping when they are ready to ship if were in CanadaLand?

I tried 4 times to change the shipping option, to no avail. No shipping charges were added to my order. Spark, please let me know how we can resolve this!

Darn, forgot my user name, too. I might be the only one in Fair Oaks, CA, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back