212 Ranger

Got mine a few days ago from sk blades. D2 steel mi carta handle with aluminum guard and pommel. Nice and light. Great so far, sheath could be nicer...https://imgur.com/gallery/nFLpTZ2
nFLpTZ2

Last edited:
Wow. That is dark. Even in the bright sun light. Still a beautiful knife. Great pictures.

Just ordered the Buck 212 in the black Phenolic handle variation from C&C, should be here on Friday. I waited until the SKB red Micarta SFO came out but I wanted a bright red handle. The black Phenolic will match my Buck 100 series collection and I’ll cross my fingers for a red Phenolic sometime in the future or go ahead and buy a red Lucite variation to go with the black handled one. OH

Good chance if you ever use these micarta models that the handle will naturally darken from use,most micarta I've owned has changed color especially with contact dresing game.

Excellent choice! No point using a common one that is easily replaced! I like your style Mak.

I’m glad I get to keep both now. They are that nice. Hope yours is the same. I got #87&88.

Back